Return to Jehovah Photo

by naazira 42 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Sadly my sheep wandered, liked hangin out with the wolves and found out he was one all along, not a sheep. Thinking for yourself isn't all bad. I'd rather be around wolves in wolves clothing than sheep who can't think and are in fact surrounded by wolves wearing sheep's clothing who want to stay that way to harm the sheep.
  • Half banana
    Half banana

I find this illustration nauseating! It implies some sort of care for those who have left the organisation...what a joke! When did the GB ever care about people? They are only interested in numbers because numbers means money. To picture those who have fled or been expelled from the org by a pitiful and trembling lamb is preposterous!

Once outside of the force-field of Watchtower influence, people no longer remain stunted sheep but at last can grow up into mature humans , become independent and we hope... enjoy a self determined responsible life...not dumb and helpless lambs!

• punkofnice
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    It is indeed a patronising and condescending manner in which to portray those who have faded or left...as helpless baby lambs!
  • Half banana
    Half banana
    I cherish the idea that these "helpless baby lambs" (since we now number in the millions) will become the death of the false Watchtower shepherds because of the public internet exposure of the old cult. As Rev 24,6 says; the sheep will eat the shepherds!
  • johnamos
    johnamos

Quote - The problem here is subtle, yet powerfully deceiving: We are not to follow men. This illustration shows "a man." The man represents "religious organization" NOT the INVISIBLE God or His INVISIBLE SON our true Head and Master. – end quote

John 21: Again he said to him, a second time: “Simon son of John, do you love me?” He said to him: “Yes, Lord, you know I have affection for you.” He said to him: “Shepherd my little sheep.” 17 He said to him the third time: “Simon son of John, do you have affection for me?” Peter became grieved that he said to him the third time: “Do you have affection for me?” So he said to him: “Lord, you know all things; you are aware that I have affection for you.” Jesus said to him: “Feed my little sheep.

Acts 20: 28 Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed YOU overseers, to shepherd the congregation of God, which he purchased with the blood of his own Son.

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some as apostles, some as prophets, some as evangelizers, some as shepherds and teachers,

1 Peter 5:2 Shepherd the flock of God in YOUR care, not under compulsion, but willingly; neither for love of dishonest gain, but eagerly;

quote - Not once do we read of Jesus EVER calling His God and Father Jehovah. Jehovah is a made up name that an organization took upon itself to promote as God's name. Yet, Jesus never used a name. – end quote

Matt 4:4 But in reply he said: “It is written, ‘Man must live, not on bread alone, but on every utterance coming forth through Jehovah’s mouth.’” 7 Jesus said to him: “Again it is written, ‘You must not put Jehovah your God to the test.’”

(Deuteronomy 8:3) So he humbled you and let you go hungry and fed you with the manna, which neither you had known nor your fathers had known; in order to make you know that not by bread alone does man live but by every expression of Jehovah’s mouth does man live.

(Deuteronomy 6:16) “YOU must not put Jehovah YOUR God to the test, the way YOU put him to the test at Mas´sah.

John 6:45 It is written in the Prophets, ‘And they will all be taught by Jehovah.’

(Isaiah 54:13) And all your sons will be persons taught by Jehovah, and the peace of your sons will be abundant.

(Jeremiah 31:34) “And they will no more teach each one his companion and each one his brother, saying, ‘KNOW Jehovah!’ for they will all of them know me, from the least one of them even to the greatest one of them,” is the utterance of Jehovah. “For I shall forgive their error, and their sin I shall remember no more.”

(Micah 4:2) And many nations will certainly go and say: “Come, YOU people, and let us go up to the mountain of Jehovah and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will instruct us about his ways, and we will walk in his paths.” For out of Zion law will go forth, and the word of Jehovah out of Jerusalem.

• jw07
    jw07

I just got new light about a revised cover that aims to bring in the young men the organization needs!!!

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

The show those who leave as so pitiful, and i know many if not most of you have had conversations with still in's that treat you as weak, sick, pitiful, dumb, lost, when (at least in my case) you could not be more opposite. Getting out of this cult makes you happy, strong, fearless, focused. This will keep the RF talking to us like brain damaged children.

• Oubliette
    Oubliette

That is such bullshit.

When a person has been disfellowshipped, the elders make little, if any, attempts to "recover" that person.

Any WT rhetoric to the contrary is just window dressing.

• naazira
    naazira

These photos are making me laugh

8 hours ago

When the shepherd takes the lost sheep back to the flock, will he have that sheep separated (disfellowshipped) from the rest for a year or two as a punishment?

Yes, the shepherd will find the lost sheep just to df it. Then the little lamb can return back to where it got "lost" before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit