Name the song from a snippet of lyric

by Simon 623 Replies latest social entertainment

• chezza
    chezza

I'm ashamed to say i know that one pardus, the bibles hope for mankind, call it too many years of brainwashing, lol

• chezza
    chezza

#3) I feel so unsure as I take your hand and lead you to the dance floor , that would be careless whisper by george michael.

Edited by - chezza on 18 June 2002 4:6:30

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Hazel, from album Planet Waves, recorded 1973. His Bobness.

Awesome, Pope! Nice to know there are some true Bob fans here!!

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Thanks Neon! Do you know I have the ORIGINAL Planet Waves on Vinyl, on ASYLUM label! My missus (non-Bob person) says Hazel is Bob's best song! When will Bob ever do it LIVE??? thats the burning question....

Can you get my lyric?? its the one I posted just above......its an EASY one!

Pope

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Way to GO, Chezza! Absolutely right! (I LOVED that song! In fact, all the ones I posted were songs I really liked!)

Any takers for #'s 1-2 or 4 yet?

Annie

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

OK, I'll try it:

1) I asked your mother if you were at home; She said, yeah, but you weren't alone.

somehow I think that you're avoiding me........

2) I hear her voice, in the morning hour she calls me.

Radio reminds me of my home far away.

3) MMM. You know, you know what I'm saying.

Can't stand still while the music is playing.

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Mac...that's He Went To Paris-Jimmy Buffett.....I envy you,I've always wanted to see Jimmy,someday I will

Auntie Jane...your #2 is Take Me Home Country Roads-John Denver

Cowboy

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

Try this one...

Yesterday, and days before, Sun is cold and rain is hard,
    I know; Been that way for all my time.
    'Til forever, on it goes Through the circle, fast and slow,
    I know; It can't stop, I wonder.

Cowboy

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

What about this one:

We're Jehovah's Witnessess, we speak out in fearlessness,

Our's is the God of true prophecy. . .

I'm kidding. . . sorry

• NeonMadman
    NeonMadman
    Thanks Neon! Do you know I have the ORIGINAL Planet Waves on Vinyl, on ASYLUM label!

Me too, although I won't vouch for what condition it's in after all the years I've been playing it over and over (fortunately, I now have the CD...). I also have the original Before the Flood on Asylum. And an original Ten of Swords box set, the Renaldo and Clara promo, and tons of other neat stuff. I've been collecting Dylan since the 60's.

My missus (non-Bob person) says Hazel is Bob's best song! When will Bob ever do it LIVE??? thats the burning question....

Probably not, after all these years, but you never know. A lot of people thought he'd never do Desolation Row live, either.

Can you get my lyric?? its the one I posted just above......its an EASY one!

Not so easy for me, apparently...it's not Bob, is it? If so, it doesn't show up on the official site's "search the lyrics" either...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit