Explain This!!

by gsx1138 16 Replies latest jw friends

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

Ok, here is the story. I was walking with a friend of mine through this field that was surrounded by trees. I was 16 years old. Anyway, we're walking along and about 50-75 feet in the air a ball of orange light streaked over the field and dissapeared over the trees. There was no sound from the ball of light. We were both kind of stunned silent and I refused to say anything because I thought I just halucinated or something. Finally, he asked if I just saw what he just saw. I of course said, "I don't know what did you see?" I waited for him to describe the event and it was exactly as I had seen it. So there where at least two witnesses to the event Jdub style ;)

I don't really believe that it was anything supernatural. But I really don't know what it was. I dismiss the idea of a group hallucination since I refused to give any facts about what I saw and forced my friend to describe what he saw first. Any scientists out there have any ideas as to naturally occuring events that are similar. If you need more information I'll provide it.

gsx1138

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

If you're suggesting this was an alien spacecraft then that is ludicrous. It ws obviously a sasquatch in some manner of flying ship.

• Angharad
    Angharad

There is a rare type of lightning that is like a ball of fire - Ball Lightning maybe

Edited by - angharad on 14 June 2002 16:10:14

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

It was the DEMONS!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Hmm, either aliens or supernatural. I beleive you. I have seen balls of light, but we won't go there right now...

Kisses,

Moe

• Angharad
  • nicolaou
    nicolaou

Goodness gracious -

GREAT BALLS OF FIRE!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

It was a gas bubble--pay no attention to the lingering odor

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

While I believe in the possibility of aliens I don't buy that as a viable explanation. I've thought of the ball lightening idea but the sky was clear that night. I'm sure there has to be a scientific explanation. I've seen quite a few things I would consider supernatural but I would prefer to rely on science first and supernatural second.

Well I don't work in a nuclear plant Moe so my balls don't glow. Unless it has been awhile between sex then they get a nice blue glow firm believer in self service which is why I'm going blind.

gsx1138

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

tee hee hee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit