New Zealand Death not due to underwear

by messenger 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Was the boy murdered or did he commit suicide? Is the cause of death known???

• singsongboi
    singsongboi

i think we should keep some balance on this tragedy....

i was in youth group when i was a kid, and know that kids are capable of doing really stupid things (and some adults are also).

the ages of those involved tells me that here was a group of people letting their hair down, the camping trip was a chance to escape the rigidity of "normal" ** life.

and in reading this account and previous accounts on this board i do not see anything really sinister. as most of you know, i am also gay, and i am not seeing anything that indicates to me that there were "gay" activities happening (as some seem to think that wearing a bra would mean).. the same sort of behaviour can be seen on australian TV in the "FOOTY SHOW" etc. maybe a bit childish, but not sinister.

if something sinister did happen on this trip, i think that it is still secret, and would have only 1 or 2 people involved ..

otherwise, as ordinary humans we should feel compassion for the family at the loss of a son in what was meant to be a happy time, that went horribly wrong...

i no longer believe that jws are a "special" group being used by god...

but, i also do not believe that they are demons ( in spite of fred halls best efforts to protray them that way) -- they are just like us.... just abit confused about their life-- that's all!!!

so there is no need to look for evil in everything that involves the witnesses...!!

** and "normal" life in dubcity is even more rigid than for most of us who now live anywhere but dub city.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit