Gossip Wars!

by ISP 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

Greetings zev,
    I agree,the new board is slow ,a bit difficult. I know other h20 folk are disappointed with it as well....... and the quality of postings isn't the same(with exceptions of course),regards,T

• waiting
    waiting

hey notperfectyet,

I guess the way people write now bothers you too....
    Absolutely not! Your husband's writing to me didn't bother me either, I tried to make that clear.

Just curious about your professional writing style....
    Guess my words weren't taken as true - I was just curious about all the "...."

waiting

• LDH
    LDH

Foolish Focus, who admits that LDH is a She-bear and then postulates that she has to sneak around like a weasel, posting under other names!

LOL! That's your style, not mine.

The beauty of being a she-bear: you know no fear, you leave (mostly)everyone alone, and you only show your power when it benefits yourself or your cubs.

LOL!
    Lisa

• Focus
    Focus

Lovely Lisa opined:

Foolish Focus, who admits that LDH is a She-bear and then postulates that she has to sneak around like a weasel, posting under other names!

Now try "one of LDH's persona is a She-bear" and see if the fur fits.

LOL! That's your style, not mine.
    Hey! I have no style! Just ask Friend! And why don't we see you on the heavier threads, eh? Content to be a lightweight she-bear all yer life, cobber?

The beauty of being a she-bear: you know no fear, you leave (mostly)everyone alone, and you only show your power when it benefits yourself or your cubs.

Your self-delusion is charming, and serves as a warning to us all.

What about other people's JW cubs, being blood-banned and molested? Can that move you too? Is the world not your neighbor?

Historical note
    Of course it might just be a coincidence that the fake kats, posting that spoof Focus's Declaration of Facts", just happened to use exactly the same:

blah blah blah blah
    conversation-stopper 6 months before you did - perhaps you read it (though you suggested you had never seen it before, Lisa) and unconsciously adsorbed it.

Matters not. Just be careful, and have respect for the Theocratic Arrangements In Place, lest the sorry fate of the Kent Class befalls you too!

Anything you don't understand, best ask SixofNine. In the Coffin thread, it declared it understands me perfectly.

--
    Focus
    (101 Class)

• LDH
    LDH

Silly Little Focus! Of course I have concern for ALL children.

What I have no concern for, or regard for, is your style of insinuating that I post/ed under a different name.

conversation-stopper 6 months before you did - perhaps you read it (though you suggested you had never seen it before, Lisa) and unconsciously adsorbed it.
    Pray tell, how do you 'unconciously adsorb something? Are you perhaps thinking that someone else's thoughts became mine through the process of osmosis? Or capillary action via the internet?

I see you don't know me as well as you think you do! For your reading entertainment, here are two morsels of two different emails I received recently:

BTW, I know who posted that parody of focus's farewell
    letter on H2O, and I know it wasn't you. LOL, I guess
    you are being pinned for it though. It was
    well-crafted.
    This "Focus" knows that the phrase "blah blah blah" is to a db as "lol" is to a chat room. Using that to argue that you are "Kat" is obviously a feint. I honestly believe that Focus is flirting with you in some obscure childish way. He seems to think that "you" are the only one worthy of responding to (and understanding) his ruminations.

Sincerely, Focus, although I didn't write it, I would be all to happy to take credit for something that bamboozled the Almighty Focus! (not)

Edited by - LDH on 5 March 2001 19:24:24

Edited by - LDH on 5 March 2001 19:25:29

• teejay
    teejay
    fred hall is not the FRED HALL of the old H20 or new H20. The new FRED HALL is Focus because he got to the old FRED HALL name before the old FRED HALL could claim it.

Is this old news or new news?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit