Gossip Wars!

by ISP 25 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

Edited by - ISP on 4 March 2001 3:18:52

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Big Ray...

You are welcome over here...don't be shy, just come out and tell us all who you are...;)

• ISP
    ISP

Hey npy, do me a favour and knee hubby in the b@lls cos I don't think it would hurt him........cos I don't think he has any.;)

ISP
    (Thought That Counts Class)

• waiting
    waiting

hhmmmmm,

Focus is Focus. Danielle is supposed to be the Bethelite something or rather and Focus and now ISP. Focus is also focus. fred hall is not the FRED HALL of the old H20 or new H20. The new FRED HALL is Focus because he got to the old FRED HALL name before the old FRED HALL could claim it. Seems like a decent amount of persons who go into the chatroom use different names than on the regular forum board. Notperfectyet calls ISP Big Ray, who ISP then tells her to knee her husband in the balls. Deacon calls ISP Focus, then ISP denies it. Deacon says that Focus is focus, ISP and Truth Hurts. Truth Hurts is the one posting all the stuff about Big Ray. Empty's wife is looking for empty.

Such a lot of effort to play I Spy.

Same Ol' Waiting

• Simon
    Simon

Ah...life was so much simpler when it was just a few of us eh waiting?
    BTW: Does anyone know who shot JR? I've been waiting 20 years to find out...did I miss the episode?

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Simon..
    It was a dream..it was all just a dream...

• larc
    larc

Waiting,

I sure am glad you cleared that up for us. I kind of reads like "Who's on First" by Abott and Costelo. I am going to have to print that out and study on it. I will underline the important parts and raise my hand when you ask the questions.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

I'm just me. But should I be someone else? Perhaps I should have been the other, but then who would I really be, if I were not me? Ah, a Redhorse by any other name would still smell as sweet....wait, that's not right (sigh)

I am so confused.

• TR
    TR

Ok, I'm coming clean.

I'm "rockdad" on H20, was "crikey" on witnet, "TR1" on "Fred's"(?) board, was "dubby" on this board until I publicly changed my name to "TR". Man, I feel a lot better now.

TR- of the exclusively "TR" class on this forum

• twvsnt
    twvsnt

I'm just me too! Although people in the chat room the other night was nailing me on what twvsnt meant! It became a funny situation because people in the room were using all these acronyms to try and figure out what it meant. Unclebruce decided to call be twixty in the end

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit