Been here a year...(ramblings)

by Cowboy 32 Replies latest jw friends

• think41self
    think41self

Wow! A year already...time flies when you're having fun.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY COWBOY

Glad you stuck around, it's been a pleasure getting to know you.

Tracy

Edited by - think41self on 10 June 2002 8:7:45

• flower
    flower

(((((((((((((((((((((((cowboy))))))))))))))))))))))))

flower

ack! this is my first post since the forum change. what is all this?!

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

Happy Anniversay, CB. Hope to meet you soon.

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((((((((Cowboy )))))))))))

Ahhhhh! Nights in the hot tub... getting my back massaged.

Learning that MSU has a renowned agricultural school!

Finding out all about bull semen and stuff!

Sharing past tragedies, past losses.

Trusting you enough to let you be the first to have my [then private] e-mail address. -- musta been something about that gentleman stuff Cassi mentioned.

Thinking back, I not only learned a lot from this forum, I learned a lot from YOU, cowboy (including not to hug cb in chat with capital letters unless I want to blacken your eye! lol) including how to handle myself with more grace and calmness than I might have otherwise.

I won't name names,I'd be sure to leave someone out,but my friends know who they are.

heh heh!

So glad to know you, david! Happy Anniversary!

Edited by - outnfree on 10 June 2002 8:58:58

• mouthy
    mouthy

Let me add my congrats also cowboy- Yes we owe a lot to our Simon & Angard---I suggest they send in their time to Bethel-must be pioneer hours -

It is a visiting place for me- your all my Family- Keep with it love .Great you had the courage to stay....

http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio.htm

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Happy Anniversary Cowboy. I'm very happy that you stayed. (wouldn't have met you if you didn't)

Big hugs, Mimilly

• TheStar
    TheStar

((((Cowboy))))

I'm glad you stuck around, otherwise I would have never gotten to chat with ya! [ :X]

Happy anniversary!

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

(((((David)))) Happy anniversary

Like everyone else here, I'm so glad that you stayed. Cassi was right when she called you a true gentleman. Hey dude, you give men a good name...LOL. Seriously, thanks for all of the chats and for the occasional shoulder you've so willingly offered. There aren't many people (in RL or online) that I trust but you certainly are one of the few.

Here's to another year!

Love,

Dana

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Wild Turkey and I are sure glad you did stay around. You have been such a good friend and we always look forward to your name popping up in the chat room. Most of the time you are there first LOL ,, and you always greet with such warmth. It is our anniversary too this month, it was June of last year that we steppped out of our last kingdom hall. It was for a wedding of his nephew. I often thought of going back , I was so afraid I was being mislead or had finally lost my mind. Ok that last statement is still open for debate!!!! Coming to this room has been the sole tool in my recovery from the WTBS and I owe my life and my current happiness to what I have learned in here and the friends I have made. I finally found a place I fit in, and have found what true brothers and sisters really are. And you cowboy are a wonderful person and Wild Turkey and I are hoping to meet you face to face very soon. Sincerely Your Apostate Sister, Dede

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Cowboy...you're one of the good guys!!!

Happy Anniversary

Lizard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit