What would happen if you drop a fake check or bill in the donation box?

by StarTrekAngel 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

A Bank Deposit envelope packed full of Watchtowers cut into the size of dollar bills would get their heart racing until they opened it up....waaah waaah

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Dear brothers,

I am sorry to tell you that I am unable to donate any funds to the Watchtower for this convention. You see I lost my job and I can't seem to find another. These days there are a lot of people with a four year degree who are competing for the same jobs I am, and of course they get hired before me. I was told when I was young that I wouldn't have time for a career in this system of things, so of course I didn't go to college.

In addition, it has come to my attention that many of the funds that I contributed to the worldwide work in the past have instead been used to settle child sex abuse lawsuits. In fact, it seems you would rather pay millions than change your policies, provide legally required discovery documents and testify when served with a subpoena. As a Christian, I cannot in good conscience support this kind of thing.

I know you have lots of expenses related to your new building project in Upstate New York, but as the elders told me when I lost my job, you just need to rely on Jehovah, he will provide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit