What would happen if you drop a fake check or bill in the donation box?

by StarTrekAngel 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

What would happen if we started dropping fake check or bills inside the donation box of an assembly? I know, is a crime, but so is pushing someone to not accept blood and die. Would it help skew the numbers enough if enough of us did it?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    How would you make a fake check?
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel

Did not get that far just yet. LOL

I am assuming the financial reports in assemblies are made before checks actually clear. But that is an assumption.

What would happen if they report the cost of the assembly at $8,000 with $4,000 received in donations but only $2,000 of that is really available?

• StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    I was really thinking about a prank for the next assembly. I was going to drop a coupon for an ice cream from DQ or something.
  • dazed but not confused
    dazed but not confused

once when I was a teenager and helping with the final count of the donations someone left a 1 million dollar bill in the "local congregation" box. The MS said he had a pretty good idea who left it. I never found out. Nothing ever came of it. No local needs or anything anyway.

Image result for one million dollar bill

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Its not just "illegal" in an abstract sense, in the USA both are criminal. Dont set yourself up just to cause a minor inconvenience to a local cult.
  • StarTrekAngel
    StarTrekAngel
    Just dreaming here, but would it not cause the crowd to stop donating real money if somehow the numbers showed that the assembly was covered?
  • Watchtower-Free
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr
    You don't think they would ever say " oh don't donate any more! We got all the money we need already!" Do you?
  • cappytan
    cappytan

Fake checks are easy to create, hard to detect until you take a closer look at it.

Fake bills are harder to make realistic...especially in large denominations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit