Really Need To Talk

by Moridin 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Wendy
    Wendy

((((Moridin)))

I have been thinking about ya. It will get easier as time passes. Do not be afraid to talk about it sweetie. I am so glad to hear that your employees are feeling better and getting back to work as well. Keeping yourself busy and being productive will help you with the healing. If you need anything you know I am here((((hugs)))

wendy

• LDH
    LDH

Moridin,

So sorry I missed this thread.

I'm going to give you some advice here, take it or leave it. IMHO you will be much better off taking it.

Please please please think awfully hard about what I'm getting ready to say.

Having missed this thread and now finding it, I am able to have the perspective of a few days of your thoughts.

1. You have been severely traumatized mentally. Two of your employees have been traumatized physically AND mentally.

2. Go to your Medical doctor immediately and ask to be taken out of work on disability for a few weeks to get yourself together.You must explain the situation and the stress. In no way should you be at work carrying on 'business as usual.'

RUN don't walk-- the three of you and sign up with the same personal injury attorney, the meanest SOB you know.

The one who runs the most ads on TV. (If they can afford to run non-stop ads, they win their cases)

Your story indicates that

a. The company chose to put profit ahead of employee safety by "discussing it for three years." Jesus H. Christ, they've already installed one after the fact. HELLLOOOOO!!!! Moridin, admission of their complicity and responsibility. You don't think criminals case the joint they're looking to rob?!?!?

b. Your employer ALREADY has their corporate attorney involved, no doubt looking to minimize losses they will most certainly be paying out for "on the job injury."

c. Your employer will most certainly put their own interests ahead of yours (most employers do).

d. At least one employee may be compromised mentally and doesn't know how to act in her own best interest.

Please email me if you need my assistance. I don't know where you are, but if you are in California I know some of the best "Ambulance Chasers" out here; I've used 'em.

PLEASE let me know what's going on.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit