Tate Atkinson?

by Incense_and_Peppermints 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• coronadokid
    coronadokid

Dear Incense and Peppermint,

I have been made aware of your inquiries. I would like further identification. I still live in Phoenix: however I'm now a property manager. I've relocated to another address which I can give you upon hearing from you and please tell me where you are living now. coronadokid

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

Don't we ALL want to hear a follow up on this interesting thread?? I know I do!

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

coronadokid, here is my email address: [email protected].

it's funny I haven't been here in a long, long time but something told me to come check this. life is very strange

p.s. don't post to me here - i don't frequent this board anymore. just write - i promise i will answer.

warmest regards,
    ~peppermints

Edited by - Incense_and_Peppermints on 23 November 2002 23:36:58

Incense_and_Peppermints

outaservice i forgot to thank you, so thank you

i just realized you have an email address in your profile. i hope it's valid, 'cause i emaild you just now.
    i hope tate and i can connect. he was really cool i'm so happy to hear he isn't brainwashed. please reply
    in email if you want to reply, not here, since i don't post here anymore. i only came to connect with tate.

Edited by - Incense_and_Peppermints on 25 November 2002 22:15:36

Incense_and_Peppermints

outaservice, you're the BEST!

and simon, you make it possible for people to find each other across the cosmic goo. bless you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit