Tate Atkinson?

by Incense_and_Peppermints 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

you were my first crush. i hope you are no longer one of them (shudder).

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

OMG!!!!!!!!..........insence, ........ i'm not tate, ........but tell me just a few more clues........everyone has worked for tate...

Edited by - crawdad2 on 17 June 2002 10:33:38

Incense_and_Peppermints

he married some crackery-looking chick. i can't remember her name. it will come to me if i think of it. anyway he was like 12 years older than me but so what? i've always liked older men. he was tall with dark hair, a very hairy chest and really blue eyes. he liked to wear lots of gold jewelry. do you know him? he used to chase me into the closet. i always hoped he would kiss me, but then my sister would always come and bust it up :(

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

yes, i knew tait............... he never got married as far as i knew, though...........

Incense_and_Peppermints

really? i just remembered her name. it was la dene. do you remember her? she had dark blonde hair and she always wore it in a tacky swirly bun on the back of her head. she always wore weird things like sleevless dresses with loud flower prints on them and pearls. (shudder)

my older sister had the hots for him too. she said he told her he was going to marry la dene. maybe he did that to get her off his back. can you email me with more details? i just want to know how you knew him, if we went to the same kh, etc.

[email protected]

i will give you more also, so it's not in public. and anything you share with me is private, i promise.

thank you for your post.

Incense_and_Peppermints

crawdad, if you are tait, be mine. i love you!

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi incense.......... no i'm not tait,,,,,,,,,,,,, but speak of the devil,,,,,,,,, .........today i was painting inside a luxury home, and guess who knocked on the door?......... ....... i was told to answer the door, so i did,...........and there he was!!!!!.......... i said... hi tait!!!!!!................. he didn't recognise me, ......... the lady said, who is it,........... i said it's tait .................she said, who is tait?............ he had the wrong door!!!

Incense_and_Peppermints

are you serious?

if you are, that would have been one of the strangest coincidences i've heard about in a long time.

if it's true, how did he look? is he still adorable?

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

hi incense,.......... he looked fine, .......only he was in a hurry to get away, for some reason.......... he looked really confused.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I am a friend of Tait's. He lives in the Phoenix area and his business is getting new homes cleaned and ready to live in.

He's never married and still attends the meetings although he knows it's a bunch of crap.

If you want his mailing address, let me know.

Outaservice

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit