It Is Official, Just as Predicted on this Site... Local Cong Donates all Monies on Deposit with You Know Who!

by RichardHaley 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    In all my decades as a witness I can never recall when someone voted against a proposal. It was always unanimous.
  • OzGirl
    OzGirl
    Whenever I hear the phrase "We'll look after your money for you" that always sends up a red flag in my brain.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

To richard and all... Some clarificarion is needed here... Its actually NOT official at all. This was the decision of one BOE, not an official org policy to send them all congregation funds.

The reason im clarifying is because at some point it is expected it WILL be made official. All funds will go to the branch and the branch will pay local bills (power, water etc), keeping the entire remainder for whatever purpose they wish. Hopefully when that happens it will wake some (although it wont be many) but to be clear this has not happened yet.

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Morpheus, I'm not sure the org has the resources to centralize all the billing for so many kingdom halls local bills? I'm not sure.. Plus, why would the society want to pay for the local bills from their funds when they can get the contributions from the local congregations and have the local hall pay their own bills on top of it. That lets the society keep more of their money.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I wonder if the folks in the congregation would yes if they saw the millions the Branches have in countries like the Canada, US, and UK . ?

Wouldn't that 4k help some of the needy people in that Hall , like the elderly JWS who don'y have a retirement fund to live off of.

• freemindfade
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    @listener- the current rumored structure is to be all donations sent to the branch, local LDC pays bills and of course local LDC is branch appointed and accountable. The rationale is if a congregation sends ALL money to the branch there is no '3 month reserve' clause to allow congregations to decide how much to keep. There is alao a feeling that many congregations "misuse funds" slyly, buying pioneer dinners, throwing congregation picnics etc etc. they also simply want ALL funds available immediatly instead of a trickle through the cingregation process. Again, its all a "plan" but it being discussed somewhat seriously...
  • respectful_observer
    respectful_observer
    In all my decades as a witness I can never recall when someone voted against a proposal. It was always unanimous.

My congregation recently decided to send a large donation to the WTS via resolution. As soon as I realized what was going on, I decided I suddenly needed to use the restroom and walked to the back before the hands went up for the "vote". I couldn't bring myself to raise my hand in support, but didn't want to be outed as someone who disagreed.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

" the current rumored structure is to be all donations sent to the branch, local LDC pays bills and of course local LDC is branch appointed and accountable. The rationale is if a congregation sends ALL money to the branch there is no '3 month reserve' clause to allow congregations to decide how much to keep. There is alao a feeling that many congregations "misuse funds" slyly, buying pioneer dinners, throwing congregation picnics etc etc. they also simply want ALL funds available immediatly instead of a trickle through the cingregation process. Again, its all a "plan" but it being discussed somewhat seriously... "

Oh my! God forbid that the Congregations money that THEY THEMSELVES DONATED, might actually stay within the Congregation and benefit them somehow? Un-freakin-believable! This money-grab is absolutely sickening! They micro-manage everything! The Pharisees and money changers in Jesus' day couldn't hold a candle and would be jealous of these crooks to be sure! I swear, every day that goes by I am more and more astounded and shocked at the freakin' BALLS and audacity these crooks have. The fleecing of the Flock is in full effect! The foxes are now completely raiding the henhouse. I am so happy to have awakened from this BS years ago, that I could do cartwheels down the middle of the street. The control, the abuse, the manipulation is so extreme within this CULT. And these clowns claim to be a "charity" and actually have tax-exempt status? Incredible!!!!!!!!!!!! They only charity they are concerned about is lining their own pockets with the rank-n-file's MONEY. I am just sick thinking about this one aspect alone.

• clarity
    clarity

WingCommander ....love the passion in your responses!

Believing wt to be "the truth" for a few decades, all this deception & graft has left me gobsmacked! Utterly astounded! Not so much because wt turned-out to be so evil ........but that they do it right under the noses of their followers..........and still they don't see it. Gb must be laughing their heads off. Really, there is nothing that gb will say now that will register on their bullshit alert alarm!

clarity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit