QUIZ -- Are You a Nerd?

by MrMoe 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

"Here is the result of your Nerd Purity Test.
    You answered "yes" to 50 of 100 questions, making you 50.0% nerd pure (50.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 50.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 50.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 40%, based on a comparison of your test results with 109450 other submissions for this test."

Well... gee... I thot I wuz more of a Nerd than whut this here test sez. <pouting>

Oh well, mebbe thru the years, It's sorta worn off.

Regards,

Jim TX

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

My result was 73% "nerd-pure". Is that good?

Mike.

• Francois
    Francois

OK here it is. But what does it mean?

You answered "yes" to 15 of 100 questions, making you 85.0% nerd pure (15.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 85.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 15.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 25%, based on a comparison of your test results with 109450 other submissions for this test.
    The average purity for this test is 71.8%.

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

42% nerd (and I'm not a programmer)
    32% wierdness factor

And yes, I have worn a calculator.

Hmmm

• mindfield
    mindfield

You answered "yes" to 14 of 100 questions, making you 86.0% nerd pure (14.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 86.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 14.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 25%, based on a comparison of your test results with 109450 other submissions for this test.

--------------

I'm supposed to be a nerd, goshdarnnit! What's the problem with this test? *hits computer repeatedly*

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Here is the result of your Nerd Purity Test.
    You answered "yes" to 54 of 100 questions, making you 46.0% nerd pure (54.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 46.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 54.0% nerd in you).

HELP ME!!!

Only Simon 59/100
    Jstme 56/100
    have scores higher than mine

I want a recount I don't belong in there (not that I don't like you folks) but I don't wanna be a nerd <pushing glasses up my nose>

A not-so-silent lamb

Aspire to inspire before you expire

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

You answered "yes" to 5 of 100 questions, making you 95.0% nerd pure (5.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 95.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 5.0% nerd in you).

I'm almost nerd-free.

Andee

• Fatal Error
    Fatal Error

You answered "yes" to 24 of 100 questions, making you 76.0% nerd pure (24.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 76.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 24.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 27%, based on a comparison of your test results with 109450 other submissions for this test.

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

You answered "yes" to 29 of 100 questions, making you 71.0% nerd pure (29.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 71.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 29.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 32%

That's funny. I am 29% nerd and I work with computers.

• cellomould
    cellomould

I got a 31% and my girlie got a 41%. Hehehe hehe hehehe

By the way, the name for the fruit fly is derived from Latin and Greek...

dro·soph·i·la

Etymology: New Latin, genus name, from Greek drosos dew + New Latin -phila, feminine of -philus -phil

any of a genus (Drosophila) of small two-winged flies used in genetic research

cellomould

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody will see it. Gandhi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit