QUIZ -- Are You a Nerd?

by MrMoe 31 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Are you a nerd?

http://www.armory.com/tests/nerd.html

You answered "yes" to 37 of 100 questions - you have 37.0% nerd in you.

Your Weirdness Factor is 30%, based on a comparison of your test results with 109450 other submissions for this test.

• zanex
    zanex

Here is the result of your Nerd Purity Test.
    You answered "yes" to 14 of 100 questions, making you 86.0% nerd pure (14.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 86.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 14.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 30%, based on a comparison of your test results with 109450 other submissions for this test.
    The average purity for this test is 71.8%.

"pop another pill, it will all become clearer...TRUST ME"

-Z-

• Angharad
    Angharad

This test was written for Simon [8>]

• NameWithheld
    NameWithheld

You answered "yes" to 40 of 100 questions, making you 60.0% nerd pure (40.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 60.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 40.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 34%, based on a comparison of your test results with 109450 other submissions for this test.

• Simon
    Simon

You answered "yes" to 59 of 100 questions, making you 41.0% nerd pure (59.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 41.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 59.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 46%, based on a comparison of your test results with 109450 other submissions for this test.

(sob)

I guess I'm beyond help?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

OMG -- Ok so I am like 2 x's nerdier than you Zanex - that is double nerdiness. Now I feel like chit. I was always under this (looks to be jaded) impression I was super cewl.

Kisses,
    Moe

• Simon
    Simon

... but nerds are sexy ... right?

helloooo? anyone there?

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Yes, Simon, even if you are 46% nerd.

Right Ang?

Kisses,
    Moe

• Angharad
    Angharad

You answered "yes" to 18 of 100 questions, making you 82.0% nerd pure (18.0% nerd corrupt); that is, you are 82.0% pure in the nerd domain (you have 18.0% nerd in you).
    Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 25%, based on a comparison of your test results with 109450 other submissions for this test.

• Angharad
    Angharad

He can be when he puts his mind to it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit