Question On Blood

by Frenchy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• TheStar
    TheStar

Sorry all,

I tried to scan the letter but since it was printed so tiny in the pages of the book, it scanned badly. I will have to take it in to the office and blow it up on the copier then scan it, so it will take me a few more days.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

Are you two guys positive that STORAGE of blood is okay for fractions---as there is no such thing as that?

Or DONATING of blood is okay for blood fractions, which makes a whole big lot more sense?

And hawkaw, if your document which you have is SO SECRET and you CANNOT RELEASE it and it so CONFIDENTIAL..

THEN STOP REFERRING TO IT. It's very annoying, the 'elite class' , and "I know something you don't know and I can't share it naa nah nah nah nah" is very annoying for former cult members, especially the women who were NEVER GOOD ENOUGH to ever KNOW ANYTHING...

Where's the secret decoder ring, sheesh!!!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Respectfully dungbeetle I was told I could refer to it by Maximus. Maximus also made note of it as well.

However, Maximus informed me at the time that I could note the letter but not release the letter.

I have done as he wishes and I have also made a note in ALL THREADS when talking about the letter that all people should contact the HIS to confirm the information.

I have been in contact with another friend who is looking into the matter for me. If my friend confirms it is the same letter that is in Stafford's book I will scan it and post it.

Quiet frankly I take offence to your post dungbeetle and I urge you to back off.

hawk

• TheStar
    TheStar

Please go to this thread to see the scans.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=30611&site=3

Thanks a million Funkyderek!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit