Ideas how to answer a jw friend

by Daniel1555 19 Replies latest jw friends

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    talk about how awesome your life is, say nothing about any JW stuff, just talk about your happiness, and positive stuff. Ignore the pity bullshit fest like it was never said
  • Tenacious
    Tenacious

Dear Jane:

Thank you for writing.

I can certainly appreciate your concern for me but it is I that is concerned for you.

I hope that you will one day realize that God cannot accept worship that is tainted with lies being that Satan is the father of the lie.

I wish you the very best.

Signed

• The Searcher
    The Searcher
    Tell her that your faith is stronger than it's ever been!
  • Brother Jeramy
    Brother Jeramy
    I would recommend a simple reply expressing gratitude for the email and for her thinking of you, and that you hope all is well with her. Keep it simple and charitable, without opening the door to a conversation that you'd clearly prefer not to have.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"Dear Daniel. It's a pity that we don't see you anymore at the kingdom hall. It's a pity / I am sad that this way of life is not right for you anymore.She knows that I left because jw doctrins are going against my conscience.

How would you answer?

.....................Image result for Don`t worry be happy

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

Yeah, just keep it really upbeat

hey, thanks for your concern and I miss you too. But everything is great and I'm really happy these days, I've been... (whatever it is making you happy)...if you want to have lunch sometime that sounds fun! But please don't feel sad for me, I'm better than ever, seriously.

• Ding
    Ding

1. Do you need to respond at all?

2. If so, how about, "Thanks for your note. I value our friendship and I appreciate your concern."

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein
    Daniel1555
    How about tactfully saying something like that you've come into a state of non-belief or too weak of belief to continue on in things spiritual, but I do not want to stand in the way of other people to seek spirituality as being a practicing JWS. I encourage you to follow where your heart guides you.
    Sincerely with love and appreciation
  • Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

I'll let you know tomorrow evening what I write and how she takes it.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Never put anything in writing that can be used against you at a later date.

NEVER.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit