The Bible Does Not Condemn Witchcraft

by Sirona 33 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Faraon
    Faraon

Sirona,

Fornication could also be between two married people, although not to each other, or to a married and a single person. It, of course excludes sex with animals or homosexual relationships, as testified by recent WT literature, on which they said that homosexual sex, or sex with animals was not a valid reason for divorce.

One of the new lights, you know.

The bible, however does not prohibit premarital sex, at least as far as I know.

• maynard
    maynard

Woops! Sirona the post on intolerance was not specifically direct at you. It was a general reference to people labeling Christians, or any one for that matter as intolerant because someone is challenging someones beliefs. There seem to be some of this sentiment earlier in this thread.

If I label someone as intolerant for challenging my beliefs, this is nothing more then name-calling and a lack of knowledge of my own beliefs.

You Sirona have been more then gracious in your writing and I apologize if you took this wrong.

Rather than judging me (telling me my belief is not right) why don't you practice loving acceptance?

As a man of the Word Sirona I dont judge you. I preach and teach the Word of God. It is the Word of God that judges you and all people. And yes as a Christian I am to practice loving acceptance. But in that love I would not want to leave you or anyone else is a state of separation from God.

A person may be sincere in there faith, but if they are wrong that would still leave them separated from God eternally.

I accept you and others (as well as myself) as a sinner in need of redemption. To this I labor to spread the good news of what God has done through His Son Jesus Christ, that He paid the price for our sin and offers it to us as a free gift.

May God bless you with all true wisdom and knowledge.

Maynard

Edited by - maynard on 16 June 2002 0:25:33

Edited by - maynard on 16 June 2002 0:33:6

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

This is because we have all been so greatly deceived.

God didn't write the Bible.......

Sentinel

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Oh yes, and I have heard this somewhere else recently.

Looks like the org has made some major errors.(yeah, like we didn't know that already, right!)

I bet there are lots of us who could get an expungement of our disfellowshipping sentence. (If we really cared at this point.)

Love and Light,

Karen/Sentinel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit