Catholic Priests are allowed to molest one child

by StinkyPantz 12 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

but if they molest two they are forced to resign. Did anyone else read this crap? For every one child he gets caught molesting, there's probably another fifteen more that never get reported. I say you mess with one kid that way, they castrate you, but that's just my opinion.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A57765-2002Jun4.html

StinkyP

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer"

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Yeah I asked in another thread about it but got no response. Pretty sick

.........................It's the silence between the notes, that make the music.....................
  • plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    This isn't about the Wt but it is a related issue.
    I heard today that the catholic church has a new policy now regarding priests who molest thier altar boys or anyone else. And that is...get this, If they have a record of molesting more then 1 child they will not be able to continue thier priesthood.
    If anyone can add to that I know I would like to hear it.
  • raven101
    raven101

Godalmighty! Who is the poor kid?

(sorry,it was just irresistible)

Raven101

• blondie
    blondie

Actually what it really means is that the priest gets caught for the first time molesting a child. He may have molested many children before being caught the first time.

Pedophiles never just molest one child and cannot stop themselves even after being caught. The only way a pedophile can stop is to be incarcerated and never have contact with children

• avengers
    avengers

There are so many pedophiles within the Watchtower Walls that have molested a child. Is it me or is there a time-bomb ticking?

Pedophiles never just molest one child and cannot stop themselves even after being caught. The only way a pedophile can stop is to be incarcerated and never have contact with children

So unless the Watchtower changes her policy, which I don't think will happen, we can expect an outburst of pedophily within the WT Walls. Get your kids out!!!!!!!!!

• Yadira Angelini
  • StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

"The proposals include a zero-tolerance policy for clergy who molest children in the future. Clergymen who molested a child once in the past could continue serving a parish under certain conditions, including agreeing to counseling and public disclosure of their misconduct." Nice. . . so as long as they go to counseling and say they are sorry and that they only molested ONE child that they can continue their role. Who would admit to more than one?

StinkyP

"Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer"

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Mind you this is ONLY a recommendation. The other 100 plus bishops in the US have to discuss the issue. I think they'll be getting enough heat that this "ONE IN THE PAST" provision will go away.

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Southland
    Southland

The Los Angeles diocese has taken it one step further. They ran a full-page ad in the LA Times whereby Cardinal Mahoney indicated that the Los Angeles diocese will have a zero-tolerance policy. A single instance will mean a priest will be defrocked. They are also doing background checks and fingerprints on any new priests.

Here is a link... http://www.la-archdiocese.org/english/pdf/archdiocesead(11[1].5x21).pdf

You'll have to cut and paste the link into your browser.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit