JW Dating Service :)

by Incense_and_Peppermints 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

http://www.jwmatch.com/welcome.php

"um, i like serving jehovah, and going to the kingdom hall... and um, serving jehovah, and bookstudies, and serving jehovah, and meeting beautiful sisters, and serving jehovah of course." [8>]

• Legendary U.2.K.
    Legendary U.2.K.

You do understand that Dating leads to "Fornication" about 70% of the time With Humans.....

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I just want to find a woman who will love Jehovah more than she loves me. Except in the bedroom.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

gee,
    there are so many sisters available,....... hmmm,,,,,,, i think i'll join up again...
    ya, i'll marry a dub, have some good sex,......ummm, tooo good, and she'll turn me in..... the elders will want to hear all the juicy details... and i'll get reproved.... since there is no divorce, i'll commit adultry with an elders wife,... the elders will want to hear every single juicy detail....... they will love me!!!..... ok, but they will disfellowship me....... so what!!! ...... one year later, i'll be reinstated, and i'll start the whole process over again.
    thanks for the link!!!

• Realist
    Realist

it is really sad to read the personal discriptions on that page.

• beepers
    beepers

Legendary, so what's your point??

Beepers

• Kismet
    Kismet

Soooo.. Does anyone know the answers to their 'intense screening' process?

evil laugh echos through the halls

Kismet

Incense_and_Peppermints

"You do understand that Dating leads to "Fornication" about 70% of the time With Humans....."

let's shoot for an even 100, people!

• Quotes
    Quotes

I wonder if this is in line with the "cousel" proved in the the kingdom ministry regarding JW internet sites.

Is it just me, or is the Internet Genie totally out of the bottle for the R&F, despite the GB warnings?

===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out: http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

Incense_and_Peppermints

"...the elders will want to hear all the juicy details... "

yes, and very slooowly :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit