nothing

by Mulan 38 Replies latest jw friends

• You Know
    You Know

Hmmmm. And Bill Bowen organized the candle-light vigil uh? It's beginning to make sense now. LOL / You Know

• Mulan
    Mulan

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• outnfree
    outnfree

Yes, You-Know-Jack-S#!t!

And Bill provided ALL the candles, luminaria bags, and protective shields for those holding candles for YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO WERE VICTIMS OF CHILD ABUSE!

GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

Sam and Simon,

What wasn't clear to me in your posts about the website coming up with an error message was that it doesn't do so until one actually tries to complete the order. Up until then, I thought the problem had been resolved.

So at present one can look at the products on the website, but cannot buy except by telephone.

outnfree

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift

• You Know
    You Know

Hmmmm. And Bill Bowen organized the candle-light vigil uh? It's beginning to make sense now. LOL / You Know

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Go back to organising the next Great Depression, You Know.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• Mulan
    Mulan

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

That's right, You Know, now we are brainwashed, too....must buy.....

You Know, ever see THX-1138?

ashi

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

You Know (he's a troll)

Why is it you have NO position in the congregation? Isn't it true that Jehovah's Witnesses recognize what a fruitcake you are, and you have to come here to get attention? LOL! You hide your identity from the ex-JW's and you have to hide your activities from the JW's.
    No matter how you try not to think about it, it says a lot about you personally. LOOOOOOOSER! LOLOLOL.

• ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn

Mulan.. (ignoring You Know) thank you for letting me know about Bill's website. I just placed an order, the candles look beautiful!

ConnieLynn

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Right, outnfree, one can look, but can't place an order at the web site. The links are there and one assumes that orders can be placed on his site. It is when attempting to send the order, after picking one's selections, that one gets the error message.

Bill may be missing a lot of business as a result.

Sam Beli

"...religion opposes the commandments of Almighty God." Violence by J. F. Rutherford 1938

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit