nothing

by Mulan 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Okay Mulan, just ordered oodles! I put your name in the text box as Lisa suggested so we'll get the discount. I hope they know who "Mulan" is!

• Mulan
    Mulan

• waiting
    waiting

Hi Mulan,

I ordered the sampler pack from him last year -- as you said, they make great gifts and smell wonderful.

I'll go over and check it out - a good bargain!

waiting

• Mulan
    Mulan

Marilyn (aka Mulan)

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Mulan - I live in Canada. How can I go about helping since I do not have a credit card? Can he accept a money order in USD? I would love to help out, and I sincerely find candles soothing.

hugs,
    Mimilly

"Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent, about things that matter" ~~Martin Luther King

• saltiest
    saltiest

Thank you Marilyn for sharing the link to Bill's store. I will definitely be buying some candles from him later this year for birthdays and the holidays. Just like with his silentlambs cause it looks like he puts all his heart into his candles as well.

Alicia

• Simon
    Simon

I got the error using the web-site too (trying to order from the UK) so I ordered over the phone.

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Thanks Simon, I was begining to think I was the only one that could not get an order through on his web site. Just tried again and the error message still comes through.

Can't order on his site! I'll try to call tomorrow and tell him. If anyone reaches him sooner, please let him know that his order function is not working.

Sam Beli

"...religion opposes the commandments of Almighty God." Violence by J. F. Rutherford 1938

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Thanks Mulan,

Tell Bill to get PayPal on his site, it would have made the purchase alot easier.

Wild Cinnamon!

DB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit