JW Woman on Trial for Killing Infant

by BeautifulGarbage 22 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

The logic behind her actions sickens me! It's difficult even to comprehend.

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

DanielHaase,

This is a sick assessment....but....What's worse...Killing an infant at birth or raising it a JW?

Yes, I find it sick, the assessment. That child or any child killed by its parent could have a bright future no matter how s/he were raised.
    It may take years of "deprogramming" or what have you, but to end an innocent child's for what ever reason IS JUST horrible.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• LDH
    LDH

When I lived and worked in Syracuse, the OBGYN practice I worked for had a rather LARGE woman who was our appointment scheduler.

She was 35-ish, and she and the Dr. were best friends. (Doctor ALSO being LARGE). They got to be friends because this lady went in for an appointment complaining of abdominal pains, and when the Dr. examined her, advised her she was 37 weeks pregnant! (Three weeks shy of delivery).

She almost fell off the table. No, she did not know she was pregnant and the upshot of it all, she had been told at 18 that she was sterile. So she and her husband had been married for 15 or so years when she got pregnant.

WIERD things do happen.

HOWEVER this lady admitted she knew she was pregnant.

I really feel for the terrible death the baby had.

Talk about your classic case of Cognitive Dissonance.

ALSO I would LOVED to have seen the report by the Doctor she claimed she saw complaing of a vaginal infection....and he not doing an exam on her.

His license would be yanked overnight.

VERY SAD.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit