JW Zone Application

by Michael3000 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

Actually, you probably don't have to go to the trouble of phoning somebody to get the "tough" answers...

Instead, register as a person from say, Brundi or Camaroon or Micronesia... choose a country that is far enough away that you can invent answers (song sung, etc). and if they question you get angry that "we don't have the same program you have in the US"

===========================
    For interesting Watchtower Society literature quotes, complete with references but without any editorial, check out: http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• D8TA
    D8TA

Well, I sent my application in, but I don't think they are going to let me join. Darn.

D8TA v2.0

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

"Actually, you probably don't have to go to the trouble of phoning somebody to get the "tough" answers...
    Instead, register as a person from say, Brundi or Camaroon or Micronesia... choose a country that is far enough away that you can invent answers (song sung, etc). and if they question you get angry that "we don't have the same program you have in the US"

"

Ohh, I like that...

Here's another idea..

Tell 'em your from Mexico, and you can show them your WT approved ID card that you got to stay out of prison as proof...

• Farkel
    Farkel

Thi Chi,

: hey, do you live in the Palm Springs Area?

No. I'm a San Diego boy who's in Sacramento, Ca. for several months working on a project.

Farkel

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

ROTFLMAO@FARKEL!

:Are you active and in good standing with your local congregation?

I have steadfastly maintained 100% consistency in my field service hours for thirty years, and have never been reproved, disfellowshiped, or disassociated. (Whew! It's a good thing you don't have any questions about being demonized.)

:6. What is the first song in the Kingdom Ministry for last weeks meeting?

I forgot. I'll have to ask Brother Steinhaug. He has my Kingdom Ministry and body of elder letters.

That is really really SAD

Oh BTW Do they all dress up in Star Trek outfits?

.........................It's the silence between the notes, that make the music.....................

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit