My Honor Student

by TR 22 Replies latest social family

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

T.R. I'm happy for you!!!!! You should be so proud!!!!

She's lucky to have such a GREAT DAD!!!!

Congrat's!!!

Tink =;o)

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

congratulations!

as a parent of an "honor student" also, i know what it takes for that to happen. it takes an enormous amount ot work and perseverance on the part of the child, and a never-ending supply of love, support and assistance from the parents. i don't know how to show a pat on the back in cyberese to you and your wife, but i'm giving you one right now! (pat-pat)

i just received my son's schedule for next year. he will be entering his sophmore year and will be taking:

language arts 3-4 (honors)
    world history (honors)
    spanish 3-4
    lunch
    chemistry (honors)
    pre-calculus (honors)
    academic decathalon (honors)

i also got his grade report for last year:
    racquet sports (A)
    algebra 3-4 (A)
    spanish 1-2 (A)
    theatre (A)
    biology (honors - A)
    language arts 1-2 (A)

i posted this for the world to see because i want to rejoice in my child's learning, and his love of learning, and in his academic excellence. it's like flipping a gigantic bird to the watchtower bible and tract society, because they would dismiss education of our children as a waste of time.

p.s. if anyone wants any information about the academic decathalon, visit their website: http://www.usad.org/
    if your child is among the top ten winners for the year, they receive a full-ride scholarship to a college in their home state.

p.p.s. thank you whoever posted the sholarship link.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey TR,I`m happy for you and your daughter...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit