It`s nice to be here!

by Beans 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

Beans,

It's nice having you here, even though I'm just starting to get to know everyone. I think a 1,000 posts is a pretty good number, especially since you've only been on since Oct.'01. I can only hope to have that many in a year's time! It's great that you have something like this forum to deal with the thoughts you've had, especially since you were out for so long before dealing with them.

Congratulations--I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts in the future.

Becky

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I'm very new here, but find this place a source of great comfort. In fact, I am drawn here. I left the borg in '81, but the experience has scarred me. I am healed from the damage, but the scar remains. Every now and again, my heart is reminded, and I am remembering old friends that have been lost, and relationships that are lost forever--my mom, who is still total borg.

Every day, I wake up and thank the greater beings for helping me to escape and find my way. In this place, I can share my story, and read the story of others. I can see what's happening to others as they struggle with remaining issues, whether in or out. I see this place as both give and take.

• Solace
    Solace

Awwww,,
    Its nice havin ya' here beanzie weanzie..
    Heres to many more....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit