It`s nice to be here!

by Beans 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• Beans
    Beans

As I have now posted 1000 times I would like to briefly look back at perhaps why I came here and what I have learned!

When I started posting I was a XJW virgin as I never knew about anything that had gone on or was going on in the JW world. Sixteen years out of the church and I didn`t even know there were all these books to read, all these conflicts with Bethels ways and actions. I left the JW`s not needing these answers but always wanted to know.

It`s great to meet so many people whom you have so much in common with, not only that it has been great meeting many in person also! I have had some great laughs and interesting discussions as well!

So in short I got everything I wanted here and more, see ya`ll around!!!

Beans

• mindfield
    mindfield

Beans, shame on you! Lilacs started a thread just for you, and here you come, starting your own!

Bad, bad boy... Lilacs, spank him. Immediately!

• Scully
    Scully

your light sabre awaits!!

feel the power of the DARK SIDE!!

Love, Scully

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Mind, I want to do more than spank

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Beans,now that you got 1,000 posts under your belt maybe you can help me.The dog is drunk again!What the hell am I gonna do?..(LOL)...OUTLAW

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Congrats on your 1000 posts Bean!

• Beans
    Beans

Outlaw:

There is only one thing left to do, I will send my dog over he does not care the sex of your dog and would love a go!

Beans

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Lord!Dead drunk,my dog only go`s for the ladies!(LOL)I don`t think your idea will work.(LOL!)...OUTLAW

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Beans,

Good to have you hear.

You wrote up what I was thinking....I have learned so much. I am very grateful that I found this board and met everyone.

• butalbee
    butalbee

You are the man!!!!!

Just had to post and say congrats... Love ya Beans baby!!!!

XOXO,
    Lara

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit