Dateline to RE-AIR on MSNBC!!!!!!

by silentlambs 20 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Xander
    Xander

I believe MSNBC is listed on DirecTV (for those of us in North America) as 'MNBC' and is channel 356 (or thereabouts).

Can't look far enough ahead in the listing to find the program, though, so I dunno when it will be on.

This is great news. While the online versions of the program are great, a lot of the impact was the visuals, and you can only really see that on TV.

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• SYN
    SYN

SWEEEEEEEEET!!!! KICK THEIR ASS!

They've been digging in the Euphrates Valley and have uncovered a layer of agrarian culture 8,000 years old, and an older caveman culture. Recently, they reached another layer of fused green glass.

• battman
    battman

I have DirecTV and will watch for the listing/showtime.

If anyone finds it first please post the info here.

Gee, if the WTS thinks NBC/Dateline is lying why don't
    they sue them. The WTS is one very litigious organ.

battman

• chasson
    chasson

Hi Bill,

I have send the transcript of Dateline translate in french to several media, i hope that they could be interested, there was in France three case where elders has forgotten to told to the police and a fourth is coming now.

The link of the french's translation:

http://www.tjrecherches.org/dateline.htm

Bye

Charles

• silentlambs
  • silentlambs
  • mmetz
    mmetz

Well this should make them even more vicious than after last dateline. I have been brutally attacked by my JW family so much as they tried to make me a child molester. It did not pan out there accusations towards me but in the long run it hurt me and will hurt me for the rest of my life as there is a record of my being investigated for child molesting. I woulod never even think of such doings but I had pushed my JW mother to watch that show and after she did this is what happened to me. I guess the show really hit some dubs in the craw hey ? I hope it hits them somemore again this weekend. LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN. I also want to while I am here, is too thank Bill Bowen for his remarkable bravery and thoughtfulness towards all those victims of the borgs misdeeds. And I thank you Bill from the bottom of my heart.......

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

You may also want to check your local NBC station for this airing. Mine airs this "week-end" edition after midnight Sun pm. - early Mon am time.

NewLight2

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

chasson, i emailed you and you never emailed me back. Could you shoot me an email? Soon please!!

[email protected]

BEFORE YOU TRY AND REMOVE THE STICK FROM MY ARSE, REMOVE THE TELEPHONE POLE FROM YOUR OWN ARSE.

• BoozeRunner
    BoozeRunner

Maybe I will walk the streets of my town early Saturday a.m.-thats when I see J-dubs doing streetwork on their way to the FS group. I really want to confront them with this info.

Boozy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit