Discover Your Past Life... FUNNY!!!

by MrMoe 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

You are so right Valis, Where do I sign up?

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• TR
    TR

( TR arriving at Moe's house to take her out- as Beagles)

Me:Hi Moe! My, whatever you rolled in sure does stink!

Moe: Thank you TR, it's a very special scent called "au de roadkill".

TR: Let's go, Babe! There's a thousand fire hydrants, and I got a full bladder. Later, we'll hit the dumpster at FREDHALL'S BAR and GRILL. I hear they got some killer cat carcasses. After that, we'll head down to the waste treatment plant where Fredhall moonlights, and take in the sights, sounds and smells. After that, I'll have "dogwood", so I hope you're in heat!

Moe: Damn you're romantic, TR.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• TR
    TR

Just wondering if Moe still wants a date.

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• myself
    myself

Some things are better left in the past!

Discover Your Past Life

Hermit Crab

Come on out of your shell — in your former life you were a hermit crab named Marisol. Here's what we know about you: An only child, you were raised in a small coastal community. You were quite beautiful, but always a little awkward around your peers. After you failed a public speaking course three years in a row, the town doctors diagnosed you with a social anxiety disorder. Because of your fear of open spaces and social situations, you decided to keep your business indoors, away from the public eye. During your time alone, you discovered your talent for sculpting and decided to dedicate all your time and energy to your art. Today the gallery in your honor is rated number one by all the top crab critics.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Grab your tux — in a past life you were an Emperor penguin of distinguished character and notable charm. Here's what we know about you: Adored by all, you looked particularly dashing in your top hat and tails. Quite the visionary, you brought popular theater to the ice-skating rink. "Cats...on Ice!" and "The Saturday Night Fever Ice Capades" were two of your best-received works and were especially big hits with your friends and neighbors. Your fame would have spread worldwide if not for the fact that you looked exactly like every other penguin on the ice cap. Frustrated, you made a brash attempt to assert your individuality: You threw away your penguin suit; purchased a racy, powder-blue number with frilly cuffs; and set sail for the mainland. International acclaim eluded you, but you were quite content spending the rest of your days in Tierra del Fuego, where your all-ice-skating production of "Hamlet" met with great praise and commercial success.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

TR - LMFAO Well, hun... if I was a Beagle I am sure your offer would be VERY appealing. So grab your leash and I'll just freshen up real quick...

{*digs around for flea powder*}

Kisses,
    Moe

• austinhealey
    austinhealey

If you dig the aura readings, you can also check out...

http://www.facade.com/tarot

http://www.facade.com/biorhythm

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Welcome to jw.com austinhealey. So, this was your first post 'eh?

Kisses,
    Moe

• austinhealey
    austinhealey

My first post, and I had thought my last, but it seems that your cards and your beauty have drawn me back...

Best,

Austin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit