What Color Is Your Aura?

by MrMoe 45 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

What Color Is Your Aura?

QUIZ TIME!!!

http://www.emode.com/emode/tests/aura.jsp

My results
    We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Sapphire vibe. People with blue auras feel everything strongly — you tend to get a little emotional at the drop of a hat. You're also deeply spiritual and introspective. Matters of the heart, mind, and soul are important to you, and your waters run as deep as the ocean. Nurturing by nature, you're likely a loving, supportive caretaker. That's why friends, family, and co-workers adore you. They know you're a good listener and always have great advice and a shoulder for them to cry on. In fact, if we had to find a fault, it's that you can be a tad too self-sacrificing. Remember that it's okay to say no sometimes. You forgive everyone else their weaknesses, so go ahead and forgive yourself for a little well-deserved selfishness. Indulge your creative side and do something artsy, or just take a break from being the world's counselor. You'll come back refreshed and ready for more.

• noidea
    noidea

Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, rich Crimson — which means you're a sensual soul with a taste for the good things in life.

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Crimson vibe. Your ruby-red aura reveals your passionate, sensual nature — you're all about earthly pleasure. Whether you're getting a great massage or having a sumptuous dinner, you delight in experiences that fully engage your senses. (Crimson is, after all, the color of roses, wine, and velvet.) That's why it's the material things that really float your boat. If you can taste it, touch it, smell it, or see it right here, right now, you're all over it. After all, you're firmly rooted in reality, preferring to live in the present rather than the future. And you probably have a quick temper, too — most folks with red auras do. But you cool down quickly, turning your outspoken energy and stamina to projects with fast, concrete results. A hot-blooded go-getter like you is always in favor of instant gratification.

Hmmmm..can I pick another color??

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

No Idea -- wow how RACY -- hubba hubba.

Mine is actually really close to my real aura color (yeah I believe in that stuff...) Kinda boring but oh well.

Kisses,
    Moe

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman
    Groovy, baby! Your aura is a bright, healthy Emerald — which means you're an earthy soul with a green thumb and an easy-going nature.

About a year ago, I attended a Holistic Fair, where they were taking Chakra photographs at one booth. It looked like a fun thing, so I tried it. Base color was orange, with yellow and white around the edges. Pretty interesting.

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Gold vibe. You couldn't ask for a better color — a glistening gold aura is as good as it gets. A lively blend of yellow and orange, gold people are happy, playful, energetic, sensitive, and generous. Always up for adventure, you'd give a friend in need the shirt off your back. You're spiritual, too — all those halos in old paintings aren't colored gold by coincidence. Almost childlike in the carefree, joyful way you live your life, you're popular and outgoing with your large circle of friends. Chances are you're so full of light and energy that you sometimes find it hard to sit still and chill out. Instead, you're constantly looking for excitement, no matter how risky or impulsive the occasion. Happy-go-lucky and always laughing, you truly are as good as gold.

My aura would change according to my moods so this is just my color for the moment.

ChiChi

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Emerald vibe. Your bright, refreshing, grass-green aura tells us that you're a relaxed person with a laid-back attitude. Into living a healthy lifestyle — from eating right to trying yoga and aromatherapy — you're down-to-earth and always easy-going. You bring calm and peace with you wherever you go. A bit of a flower child, you're as unpretentious and open-minded as they come. Everyone is invited to your party. Chances are you have quite the green thumb, too, as well as a knack for healing people — both emotionally and physically. Sensitive and compassionate, you're as reliable as the earth and as natural as herbal tea and organic vegetables.

Emode has alot of other cool surveys it you decided to join. I've done a few. Most have described me to a "T".

• LB
    LB

Groovy, baby! Your aura is Black — which means you're an idiot slacker with no ambition. Find out more about what your aura color means — sign up with Emode!

Thanks for sending me there Moe, I feel great now

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Oh my god LB -- is that a joke??? Just too funny... Kisses for LB

Kisses,
    Moe

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Hey Moe

I like all your tarot cards!!!

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

We don't need a psychic to tell us that you're giving off a Sapphire vibe. People with blue auras feel everything strongly — you tend to get a little emotional at the drop of a hat. You're also deeply spiritual and introspective. Matters of the heart, mind, and soul are important to you, and your waters run as deep as the ocean. Nurturing by nature, you're likely a loving, supportive caretaker. That's why friends, family, and co-workers adore you. They know you're a good listener and always have great advice and a shoulder for them to cry on. In fact, if we had to find a fault, it's that you can be a tad too self-sacrificing. Remember that it's okay to say no sometimes. You forgive everyone else their weaknesses, so go ahead and forgive yourself for a little well-deserved selfishness. Indulge your creative side and do something artsy, or just take a break from being the world's counselor. You'll come back refreshed and ready for more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit