Shame on you and NBC/dateline - II

by beroea 12 Replies latest jw friends

• mustang
    mustang

Thanks, all,

Beroea, welcome back. It's been a while.

We will have to mark you W on this presentation. It seems that your follow-through was weak and lost comprehension and generally confused the audience. Overall, the point was positive, but was not made on the first pass. First impressions are important, but please maintain continuity or you will establish the WRONG POINT.

You are welcome to try again.

Yes, folks, as Beroea started out to show, it seems the folks in Brooklyn may be missing some REAL OBVIOUS MESSAGES FROM GOD.

Mustang

All that I write or utter is considered to be protected by religious freedom under the Constitution of the United States, as the "free exercise" and "freedom of speech" clauses

• dedalus
    dedalus

Boroea,

It was a fine post and you shouldn't have to apologize for anything. Someone quickly pointed out that it was a parody, but evidently other posters were trigger-happy and didn't bother reading what others had already written. It's their own fault they didn't "get" it.

It was an excellent parody because I almost believed it -- only there were some clues along the way.

I've had angry parents call me up when I assigned their teenagers Swift's "A Modest Proposal" for homework. Some people are simply unable to perceive irony, I guess.

Dedalus

• ChiChiMama
    ChiChiMama

I am familiar with your style and what you were trying to accompolish here.
    I am glad you made this new post and explained your position to those who don't remember or know where you are coming from.

I hope they understand now.
    It is nice to hear from you again.
    I often wonder about how you and your family are doing when too much time passes inbetween youir posts.

ChiChi

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit