Shaking Hands with Death - Part 3

by Amazing 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

Jim said: “On 5/28 I did not discover or find Jesus, but I did find many people who are brothers and sisters who saved me … and others who called and cared ... through all their unselfish eyes, I got a glimpse of what I would like to call God.”

Isn’t it Amazing that we all once subscribed to the theology that all those wonderful, loving humans that together “saved” you from the clutches of death should and would be killed one day because they did not attend meetings at the KH?

Glad you are doing well, Jim.

Sam Beli

"...religion opposes the commandments of Almighty God." Violence by J. F. Rutherford 1938

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Thank god you are ok!

I hope you got my card, I was thinking about you and praying to Bongo the God of Gravity for your safe and speedy recovery!

Welcome back!

Slipnslidemaster:"There are no facts, only interpretations."
    - Nietzsche

Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America

• crownboy
    crownboy

(((Amazing)))

Once again, you write another piece of absolutely great work. You must have been one of those few JW elders who could give interesting talks.

Your conclusion really touched me, and they mirror a lot of my own views. The only "gods" I care to respect are those on earth that make a difference in our everyday lives, not some guy who's existence is yet to be proved. If it turns out there is some "guy in the sky", I'm sure he'd appreciate your sentiments, and would not have wanted you to spend your time worrying about his approval, but about appreciating the people who care about you.

I'm sure if you've ever fantisized about a young, attractive woman handling your genitals, it would not be under such circumstances . Anyway, glad you're doing OK, and I hope you continue to inspire us all with your writings for years to come (your story on freeminds.org about how you helped your family out was one of the first I read on the net, I've thought highly of you ever since).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit