• obiwan
    obiwan

Kismet,I do agree but if I heard this ten years ago I would have fell
    out of my chair.

WOW It's a wide open world,use your
    own thoughts.

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

The problem with JW's is that they under-estimate the intelligence of the average non-JW. This is why they spend thousands of hours in service just to get one bible study.

This idiot's thinking or should I say, lack of thinking may be food for thought to the die hard Witless, but it won't work on the public.

Devon

• Dawn
    Dawn

Toddy - I loved your postings over there. What a riot!!

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme

Someone needs to ask him some very polite and nice questions so he had to explain his reasoning?

I can probably think of a dozen questions off the top of my head that would cause....... (I'm sure with a whole 30 seconds of thought, we could all come up with MANY)

I think it would be very easy with his statement above to cause

A bought of cognitive dissonance followed by a very sick feeling in his stomach... !!!

Rememeber the saying, no pain, no gain ....

After all, telling him he's a "maroon" (bug's bunny) will only 'prove' to him that he is right, however, asking him questions that will cause him to explain his reasoning (which any 2 year old should be able to poke holes through, might I add <G>) will show him exactly how full of it his conclusions are...

• thinker
    thinker

I swear! If a JW EVER knocks on my door, I'm telling them to "GO AWAY, I'm waiting on Jehovah!"

• Perry
    Perry

Perry <--------------- staring stupified at the ignorance before him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit