reasoningonthescriptures

by toddy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• toddy
    toddy

Below is a reply to the Dateline programme over on the "just jw" forum.

If i ever show any interest in becoming a dub,please kill me!

Brothers and Sisters, i have read all of the posts on this subject although i didn't manage to see the show myself. I have been quite disturbed by some of the things i have read here. Not because of what they are about, witnesses aren't dumb - we know this does happen. The trouble is, the lines of reasoning that are presented here are similiar to what i have read when in the past i have stumbled across apostate material.
    Yes you can all sit there typing away telling us how bad you think what happens is, and why isn't this done, and why doesn't the society do this and that. It seems to me that you think the society is a fault in dealing with these matters. Unfortunately, you have left out one major factor. The society, and the congregation today is Jehovah God's. It belongs to no man. Jesus is the head of the congregation. These are basic facts that all of you should know yet you seem to forget about them when problems arise. Do you not think Jehovah and Jesus see what happens? Of course they do. And they see infinitely more situations (and infintely more OF the situations) then you, a judge, or a tv programme ever could. Do you honestly think that Jehovah would allow his society to make mistakes in dealing with children abusers? The Creator of the universe, the most powerful and awesome being, can't sort out human problems?
    Don't be silly. Of course Jehovah can. And it is him that will sort it out. It isn't up to us to sit here and knock how the brothers (chosen and selected by Jehovah) handle things. They are controlled by Jehovah. If they don't get their punishment now, they will get it in the future, for sure.
    So are you trusting in Jehovah? Do you trust the people he has chosen to make decisions, whether they make mistakes or not? Because that is part of our worship, it is part of the organization.
    Personally, sitting here reading all the posts of what should happen, i feel more inclined to trust a perfect loving God who can see and understand all the facts, then imperfect humans who only see one side of the story most of the time.
    Brothers, take a look at the bigger picture. The congregation is in Jehovah God's hand. It will get sorted in the end.

• TR
    TR

BINGO!

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=29316&site=3

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

This guy...what a f**king idiot.

ashi

• TheStar
    TheStar
    If i ever show any interest in becoming a dub,please kill me!

LOL!!!!

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

ashi:

This guy...what a f**king idiot.

My sentiments exactly.

This MORON says:

It isn't up to us to sit here and knock how the brothers (chosen and selected by Jehovah) handle things.
    So let me get this right. Looking at the examples of several lawsuits posted on the Silentlambs website of elders being found guilty of child molestation.. thats right.. these "brothers" who are elders who are:
    (chosen and selected by Jehovah)
    are fondling the private parts and forcing CHILDREN of single-digit age to perform sexual acts. A (enter JW buzzword):

God of love
    permits that?

Furthermore, this jackass says:

Do you trust the people he has chosen to make decisions, whether they make mistakes or not?
    but wait a second, if they are:
    (chosen and selected by Jehovah)
    Why would omnipotent God select someone who makes mistakes that cost children.. of all things.. CHILDREN.. their innocence?

Wake up JW's.

• crawdad2
    crawdad2

BASIC "FACTS"?....... you meant theory, right???

are you sure the wt society belongs to god?..... and jesus is the head of your congregation????...... is there any evidence of it?
    it seems to me that a pedophile paridise in not evidence that jesus is head of your organization.
    you made national tv...... about a pedophile, rape "crisis", and you claim it's god's organization, so don't worry about it?????

i wonder if little 5 yr old children think it's god's organization,... afer they have been raped, and go to an elder, just to be told they don't have 2 witnesses, and so they better shut up.

do they really think it's god's organization, for the next 10 yrs, while they are repeatedly raped, and silenced by the elders, and the rest of the congregation???......... just wondering.

• 4christ
    4christ

... this guy didnt even see the show~! Ignorance is bliss, yes?

peace to all-L

• obiwan
    obiwan

This guy says and I quote "do you think jehovah our loving god would
    allow the molestation of children"....guess what mister know it all
    it's happening how the hell do you explain that one,what cat got your
    tongue.Now as beavis said say 1000 hail marry's and smack yourself hard....no harder,dumbass.

WOW It's a wide open world,use your
    own thoughts.

• Kismet
    Kismet

Yeah this guy is an idiot, a moron, a jackass....

But how many of us here, if this had been reported 10 years ago, would have used the exact same reasoning?

Kismet

• out4good3
    out4good3

Just more WT apologist "wait on Jah" bullshit.

I wonder how long he'd be willing to "wait" if his a$$ or mouth was periodically being stuffed with a few inches.

Sorry All......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit