Time for Silentlambs to address blood issue?

by Pathofthorns 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

I agree with the comments. Picking on too many issues with the WT makes it look like you are just trying to 'oppose them' on anything you can find.

It is far better when people fight the fight for the issues that either affect them or they have a passion for.

Yes, there will will be some overlap between some of the issues (esp. 'shunning' which comes up with all of them) but I think it's best to keep them separate. I'm sure many though will support the things that different people do relating to each area.

• sf
    sf

"I think getting people out of the cult would be a better alternative than trying to change it. Slow changes would just keep the hopes of any on the edge of leaving, involved longer or indefinitely."

I fully concur.

What issues are there to 'reform' when there will be no issues to address once the WTS' criminal corruption has been ALL been discovered, then uncovered, thus is torn from it's very Foundation's and slowly implodes within?

I mean, this organization is ROT. Pure and simple. Concrete ROT.

I hope Bill and all are taking some time for themSELVES now, to fill back up within themSELVES what has been depleted from them the last several months, year. What a trip it has been for them. THANK YOU ALL!

Sincerely, sKally

Too many 'lambs'!

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Path: I agree with Yerusalim and JanH and others. Maybe what is needed is for Lee Elder / AJWRB to somehow get national media attention on the Blood issue ... doing a program on the confusing misinformation JWs receive from the Society, and what modern medical science really has to say about blood.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey path,Bill deals with abused children.Why would you want him to divert his attention?In all your posts you talk like you would rather have him doing something else.Maybe If he opened a mall ke-osk and sold fried chicken that would make you happy.Then he wouldn`t be helping abused children,which you seem to dislike...OUTLAW

• TheContagion
    TheContagion

I think that would be a bad idea for Bill. It would make him look like more of an apostate then a childcare worker. Not to say he isn't both, but i could just see so many writing him off as someone with a chip on his shoulder.

• Grout
    Grout

You know you've arrived when others try to enlist you in support of their causes.

SilentLambs is for addressing child abuse. That's all they do, and they do it well.

--
    Chip Salzenberg: Free-Floating Agent of Chaos

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

If anything, now would be the time for Lee Elder and his group to become more public on the blood issue. Too many irons in the fire can only detract from the original goal. Bill is doing great dealing with the molestation issue and it is not going to just fade away soon.

Let each address their own issues and we should be supporting them both as much as possible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit