More Pictures from the Vigil!!!!!

by VeniceIT 32 Replies latest jw friends

• somebody
    somebody

Thanks Venice!

I wish I could have been there for support.

My thougths were there that day though, as was so many of ours.

You are all so beautiful.

peace,
    somebody

"Air baths are good for preventing colds.. What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while."~ Golden Age Feb 10 1926 31

Group air bath,anyone?

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

thanks ven! those are great pics!

• Dino
    Dino

Thank you dear Venice for posting these pics.

It looks like ya'll had a smashing time while making a profound statement.

It's certainly nice to put faces to all the names. Just2, nice beard dude! It looks like you have gone over fully to the dark side!
    I didnt know that joy2bfree was your better half.

We truly appreciate how you all made such an effort to show your visible support for all of the silentlambs plus being there for Barbara Anderson and Bill Bowen.

Wish I could have been there.
    Thanks for the invite, dungbeetle!

Dino

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Thank you Ven. Very moving pictures!

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Venice,

Thanks tons for putting up those pix! It's great to see part of history being made. I really enjoyed putting some faces with names too.

Pat

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Ven,

Simply wonderful! Or should that be wunnerful?

Mrs Ozzie and I are a bit quiet at these last few days. She's sick with flu and we've had some stressful events but it's great to see the pics. Just great. Thanks.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"If our hopes for peace are placed in the hands of imperfect people, they are bound to evaporate."

- Ron Hutchcraft Surviving the Storms of Stress

• flower
    flower

Wow how cool! Its great to see everyone..Thanks Ven.

flower

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Ozzie,

Hope you both recover soon. Really miss your strong presence here.

I know you and the wife have had some difficult times. In the last two weeks Joy and I have kind of gradually exposed ourselves and may face the Watchtower flames of judgement soon.

Wish we could cross the waters somehow with the bike and do some riding together. Take care and deal with reality for now. We were at the vigil for those who could not make it.

Jst2laws

• myriamme
    myriamme

Venice thank you so very much for this attention , you are extremely thoughtfull towards us all thank you again. :)

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

COOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit