Animation graphics in the text field

by SEAKEN2001 33 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

There is an answer to that too, actually sneaken. For a strictly retro text only view, click in the address bar above and add an 's' to thread making the word 'threads'. Then Go.

There is your graphics free - text only forum.

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

haha, nice try bnallistic. That's a far cry from the results I was looking for.

btw, I switched off the animations as you suggested and forgot about it. I knew that would happen. I was wondering why some sites were different. I'm going back now to turn it back on. Then I can see Princess's and JB's nice animations again! [g]

Sean

• Princess
    Princess

Hi Sean, I forgot about this thread too! Thanks for taking the blame for being mean, I know you enjoyed it but I don't think you would have been so inclined if my rotten brothers hadn't started just about everything.

Remember the time you threw me in Hood Canal after I had already showered and was fully dressed? I do.[>:(]

I forgive you though.

Rachel

"Consider the lilies of the goddamn field" -Ulysses Everett McGill

• SEAKEN2001
    SEAKEN2001

Princess, HAHA! Yeah, I remember. Oh, the things we did at Tawano. We were regular juvenile delinquents! Should I be careful when standing near water and you're nearby? :)

Sean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit