Shaking Hands with Death - part 1

by Amazing 27 Replies latest jw friends

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Nooo!
    You cant stop there story there!
    Sheesh bro, Im hanging on tenderhooks here.

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Heartwarming to know you are doing better Amazing.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Jim, I'm happy to see you return to the board so soon.
    I'm also very happy to have been able to speak to you on the phone the other night. Even though we only spoke for a few minutes it was very special to me to be able to speak to you in person.
    I make it a point to read all of your posts and I expect to see plenty more for a long time to come. But don't be in a hurry to get back. Here, work, whatever else. Get your rest and get that heart back in good working order. Replacements are hard to come by!
    Mike.

• Imbue
    Imbue

(((Amazing))) Glad you survived this attack. welcome back but take it easy and don't push yourself. Now, do as your DR. tells you...OK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Amazing, your amazing, and boy you sure know how to keep a person in suspense. I am so glad like everyone else that you are on the mend and eagerly await future postings that are always great.
    SPEEDY RECOVERY JIM WE LOVE YOU

OFC.

• somebody
    somebody

Amazing,

Since I read the first post informing us all that you had had a major heart attack and were in critical condition, I could not, no matter how hard I tried, find the right words to type out or express what I felt.

But Reborn2002 worded the way I feel right now, at this moment, so perfectly. ( even though your words in this post leave me gasping for air)
    He said, "Heartwarming to know you are doing better Amazing.
    My prayers and thoughts are with you."

I ditto that.

This world would have lost a wonderful loving person if you would have shaken your hand back.

peace,
    somebody

lol@ my favorite Englishman.

"Air baths are good for preventing colds.. What you do is strip naked mornings and evenings and then bob up and down for a while."~ Golden Age Feb 10 1926 31

Group air bath,anyone?

• LDH
    LDH

LOL @ Gwen.

I would only be willing to take an airbath if Amazing were there naked with me, bobbing up and down. Then again, his doctor may have advised him not to participate in activities which would raise his heart level above a certain reading.

LOL!!

Amazing I've sent you a card, you can't drop off now! I'm waiting for part two!

Lisa

• Simon
    Simon

damn Amazing ... you keep us hangin' on even with this! lol

Good to hear you're in good spirits and up and about. Back at work? Sheesh ... I've taken longer off for a bad cold [8>]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit