Erica's Dateline interview

by TweetieBird 13 Replies latest jw friends

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Just wrote Dateline an email:

To: [email protected]
    Subject: JW child abuse

I want to thank all of you at Dateline, Jane Pauley, Stone Phillips and John Larson for a story well done. I was raised as a Jehovah's Witnesses but have drifted away do to their controlling influences. It is about time that people saw for themselves how these smiling faces that come to their door are really a dangerous cult. So by your airing this dark secret of the Jehovah's Witnesses can save one child from abuse it was worth it.

Will

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Erica wasnt raped when she was an apostate...this happened to her when she was a little girl in good witness standing.

So...imagine that you are a little JW girl who gets raped by an fellow dub...then you grow up and report this situation to the police and start to wear a cross; Does this mean that the rape never happened?
    So apostates have the ability to change history..hmmmmmm

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I think the "internet is OK if you go to our web page" comes down to facts.

You will have an angel come through your computer if you go to the JW site....this is good.

You will have a demon come through your computer if you go to other sites....this is bad.

See, it's simple. Just look at the above facts.

• SYN
    SYN

Why the hell do the Watchtower even have a website if they keep telling the "Friends" that the Internet is the evil spawn of demons (demons which apparently authored the IP protocol too, believe it or not)? Surely this would mean their website is demonized? I know they don't take this exact stance in their official literature, but that's the message that is basically being delivered from the platform and the mouths of the Elders.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit