My Travel Web Site is On Line.....Yippeeeee

by Robdar 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Everybody,

I'm pretty excited because the premier of my travel magazine is now on line. I still have a few things to add to it such as the panoramic photos. Other than that, everything is up and running.

I welcome any suggestions that you have but please be gentle as this is my first time. Thank you. Here's the link:

http://www.moonkisstravels.com

Cheers,
    Robyn, Owner
    http://www.moonkisstravels.com

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Two thumbs up Robdar, I like the lay out and the pictures are very nice, I was in Alabama in 1969 and 1970 and I thought it was beautiful and I believe all the southern states are truly gorgeous.
    Your on-line travel magazine should be a real sucess and congratualtions and Good Luck!!
    Orangefatcat

PS I love the url moonkisstravels. coool!!!

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Robdar,

Great site! As a resident of the lovely state of Alabama, I can say that you've done us proud!

BTW, you're right...Fairhope is one of the loveliest little cities in the whole state and the shopping is phenomenal!

Did want to say that not all of the drivers here in Alabama are maniacs. Some of us do obey the speed limit.

Brian

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

I really liked it Robyn. I especially liked the pictures of Fairhope, Alabama. Once I spent the summer in Fairhope with one of my aunts. Visited Daphne Island and went along the pier to the Gulf of Mexico. Fabulous!

• Francois
    Francois

Yah, the only problem is there's only one gene in Alabama's pool (Har!).

Jus' a l'il yolk.

Francois

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Francois,

Hey...I resemble that remark!

Brian

• curious
    curious

at freindly rofl

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hi Everybody,

OrangeFatCat(love your ID), FriendlyFellaAL and Dutchie, thank you for reviewing my web site. And most of all, Thanks for the good reviews. You all are great!

Robyn

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

There's something missing from the site... Can't put my finger on it...

Oh yeah, Travel Correspondents! All travel magazines pay people to go to exotic locales. They cover all their expenses and treat them like they're not pompous windbags who have no real qualifications!

I'll take Hawaii, Australia, or Spain.

Nice site, Robdar.

Hmmm

• Robdar
    Robdar

Hmmm,

You've got 'em, Luv. Let me know when you can leave.

Cheers,
    Robyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit