I have a confession to make

by BATHORY 21 Replies latest jw friends

• BATHORY
    BATHORY

I dont know what i was expecting from opening up on this board.

I guess i know now.

Dazed, it wasnt sexual assault.

Outy, i was 14. I know it therefore isnt really a molestaion case but for some reason, maybe because i was trying to trick her into something that i now feel bad about it ( thining on the back drop of a 33 year old mind ).

Mimily, thanks for the advise. I dont want to make it an issue by consulting a proffesional.

Kismet ;

" Some how I can't help but feel that Bathory is yet again plying his stupid mind games on the participants here."

Your label has no gel without substance. Go pick on someone your own age ( maybe yoda ). Insensative svinejunt.

"Just as he lied in the past."

When did i lie ? Can you prove your statement or is it slander ?

" Likely he will wait until enough people post, then say he was only 4 years old and it was his 12 year old baby sitter or something like that."

Is that likely is it ? Why would i do as you state above ? What do you see as my motivation for doing this ? Why have you preposed that this may be the case ? What are your motives ????

"If he is actually confessing this happened when he was an adult or mature teen, this is the wrong place for such a confession."

Why would this be a wrong place to discuss an issue here that has come up with me ?? How is this different than the many issue put up here on JWD ??

"Just as the elders are not qualified to deal with allegations of abuse, the participants at an anonymous forum are also not qualified to help you deal with any such claim. "

Not necessarily true. What makes a proffesional more qualified than ACTUAL people ( like we have a distribution of here ) that have been in similar circumstances that can offer me advise ( as some have ), some people here are true christians you know and thats the perspective that i was searching for allong with experiences.

And if that is the case as you state it above, why is 8 in evry 10 posts here recently concern loosly this matter ??

"Once again, this isn't the place IMO for the help you need (whether your story is fabricated - mindgames - or not"

I appreciate your advise.

Cassi, you contradict your signature by your response to me.

Farkledrone, i expected nothing more you, so you didnt dissapoint, just re iterated your lousyness to me. If i was as rude as you are i would call you a dipf**k which has become your signature to me.

Lilac, ill read it tonight. Ta in advance

This board is generally biased toward non open speech because it ridicules those that entertain it.

Most seem to have evolved into the part monster you claim to have disdain for.

Im outa here

• Imbue
    Imbue

Bathory: You need a psych eval ASAP! No doubt...I'm not ridiculing you just giving you some advice. If it's true then you need psych help and if it's not true then you need psych help. Please consider this advice because you can't lose...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• larc
    larc

Bath,

You were 14 and she was 12, and you copped a feel. Did I get this right? If so, I think you should kill yourself, you worthless piece of shit. That is my loving advice to you. I hope you take it to heart.

• Imbue
    Imbue

Larc,

I meant, if it's true he needs help dealing with his shame..It's not healthy for him to beat himself up over these things. Or if he would start a thread like this to torment some souls here then he needs help too. He can't lose on this!

Remember he can't sleep over this!

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• larc
    larc

Imbue,

I agree with you, and I was pointing out my opinion in a sarcastic way, admittedly. Now, someone wrote that Bath, just likes to have fun with folks and is not serious about any of this. Who knows, I know I don't.

• Imbue
    Imbue

heheh LARC AND IMBUE agree!

Well, he can't lose either way if he is "having fun with this" he is a troubled person. If he is just feeling shamed about his sexual feelings then he can still use some guidance. He can't lose with having an eval.

(Ok! He borrowed it)

• Satanus
    Satanus

If it's one of those very early teen or earlier things, you know, like, i'll show you mine if you show me yours, or playing doctor thing, how serious is that? Isn't that just a sort of exploratory curiosity? I can see a jw feeling guilty about something like that. If your not into the same age bracket anymore, then it was probably just a phase that some kids go through. Of course, i'm no psych expert. So talking to one does seem like a good idea.

SS

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Bath,

Cassi, you contradict your signature by your response to me.
    I am not sure to what you are referring here about my signature.

But this I will say. I DID contradict a post I just made, and I apologize for that. Your vague details lead me to an assumption in your initial post. You state the girl was 12 and you played with the kids. I interrupted this as your being older then 14 as you state in your second post.

I apologize for my remark to you. I misread you, assumed and behaved in a manner I just posted about. I tend to get very upset when an inference is made about child molestation.

Apologizes to you.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• SYN
    SYN

Well, forcing people younger than you to do naughty things is always bad. I know jack about your situation, so I guess it's up to you to decide. I'd definitely recommend seeing a therapist if this sort of thing is causing you serious grief.

This board is generally biased toward non open speech because it ridicules those that entertain it.
    You've gotta keep in mind that many people here have been severely hurt by exactly the sort of activity you are alluding to, and thus they are bound to jump at your throat if you mention this sort of thing.

But notice that most are just saying "see a shrink", basically. In fact, I find that most of the people here have been very tender towards you. What's wrong with this situation?

Farkledrone, i expected nothing more you, so you didnt dissapoint, just re iterated your lousyness to me. If i was as rude as you are i would call you a dipf**k which has become your signature to me.
    "Farkeldrone" knows 60x more about the Tower than we do, so I'd defer to his opinion in this case. And what he says is true, and you KNOW IT.

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"I remember touching a young girl..."

I'm like getting totally lost here....Are you a male or a female?
    Not that it matters, but why are you posting your picture as a female, if in fact, you are a male?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit