Thanks to all on this board!

by writerpen 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

This does the "cockles "of my heart good-to hear your all going for higher education( remember when they told us that if we read every WTower & Awake it was equal to a collage education(NOT)
    I am an old lady now- wasted my life in the Watchtower for over 20 years. So you have all made my day! by reading your posts.
    God Bless you all. "This is the first day for the rest of your life"
    Enjoy it!!!!Congratulations.....
    Dawn I am so glad you didnt find a "spiritual JW husband" I hope the one you have is good.XX

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Good for you it is never too late to start your education. That was about the age that I started to do part time studies and after 10 years I eventually got promoted and today have a job that I enjoy and is challenging to me. All the best and give us a progress report from time to time.

Will

"I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."
    Mark Twain

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

I love this site as well - am more appreciative than words can say. I waded through emotional mud for ten years before finding this place.

My baby graduates this month, from high school. After one failed marriage and one in desperate limbo, a decade of the borg and a decade of therapy - I will be going back to school too. I'm scared to death! But I never ran away from a fear yet.

I love y'all. Yer the greatest inspiration one can ask for, and better friends than I could've ever imagined.

Love,
    Mimilly

• JT
    JT

ck your email

• JT
    JT

ck your email

we will be in your neck of the woods this weekend

Share this

Google+
Pinterest