Pics from the Silentlambs Vigil

by noidea 29 Replies latest jw friends

• noidea
    noidea

Thought I'd share a few pics from the Silentlambs Vigil..I hope to have more to add from some of the others that were there. A big Thanks to Lizardsnot for hosting the pics for us.

The candles shown lined up in the bags were some of the few request made to Silentlambs. The request was to light one for them as fellow victims. They covered all 50 states and also there were some from other Countries.

In the background is Bill meeting the Berry sisters and doing an interview with the BBC.

Barbara meeting the Berry Sisters.

The Berry sisters giving an interview to the BBC as they are walking among the candles from other victims.

When Bill was stood up for his Judicial meeting, He wrote a note to say that he had been there. I think they got the point, What a signature.

Before leaving, we all broke out in song..any guesses as to which one?..OK..I'll tell you.."We're Jehovah's Witnesses". Ahhhh!!! what harmony.

United in being ....SILENT NO MORE!!!

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• Southland
    Southland

These pictures are very powerful ... thank you for sharing them with us.

• LizardSnot
    LizardSnot

Nice job on the pics Noi ;)

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Nice pics Noid, Is that you in the bottom pic to the right?

• Satanus
    Satanus

I think you guys are making history here. Sometimes small wars bring big changes. Congratulations!

SS

• myself
    myself

Love seeing the Lamb on the KH door. The pics are terrific.

• Elders_Kid
    Elders_Kid

Next time I say we do this in Brooklyn... maybe somewhere in the area of 25 Columbia Hts???
    That would really grab their attention, and maybe then they would make some kind of an attempt to fix the problem instead of trying to cover it up.

EK

• LB
    LB

I like the sign in the final picture. The one that comments about no more child rapers at the door.

Ummmm, guess what, I am not going to lock the gate this weekend. Yes I wonder if a car group will have the courage to bounce on up the driveway???

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• noidea
    noidea

Lilacs..that would be me..

~~~Noi~~~

Member of the: I have ~No-Idea~ class.

• freedomhouse3
    freedomhouse3

Great pics. Does that lamb look a little like Lambchop the hand puppet. Does Sheri Lewis ring a bell with any one. Oh I almost forgot! Anybody from the Buffalo/Niagra area here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit