Raw Pain

by Cassiline 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Waiting,

I will pass it on as requested. I do realize that all have difference of opinions here. As I stated before I started this thread perhaps to help one see how a harsh word or judgment of one because of their views, beliefs or behavior should not cloud ones acceptance or belief of a certain poster.

As several have said on this thread trying to express oneself is hard in a one dimensional world.

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• waiting
    waiting

Hey Cass,

I think one reason that some people jump a tad too fast and hard on abuse accounts is because it's hard to fathom it's as common as it seems. Just too hard to accept for a while.

Abuse victims/survivors sometimes don't explain themselves well. Emotions, such as rage, fear, sorrow get in the way of being explicit and correct. Others reading (particularily if they've not known what it feels like to be molested/raped) don't understand. Why should they?

But we're NOT a court here - just happened to turn into a Supermarket size coffee house. All different backgrounds and styles.

We need to allow room for each other - sometimes just so that the other person gets the hang of this place. If we feel the need to question/challenge - wait a bit......see how the situation develops.

Lord knows I've jumped too fast before. But, to my limited knowledge - not at abuse victims/survivors.

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit