by sparrowdown 14 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

tight-pantsgate?

The great WT rebranding?

• Darth Fader The Sequel
  • smiddy
    smiddy

100 years of Jesus Christs rule of incompetence , nothing acheived , nothing gained , just more empty promises .

smiddy

• talesin
    talesin

2014 was the year that Aurora Borealis gave some Canadians and Americans the first celestial light show of their lives.

It was the year we rode out a press-fueled Ebola scare.

And day-yum, in 2014, we had one of the best crops of strawberries in years!

t

• Simon
    Simon

100 years of Christ's rule ! (if you go for the WTS teaching)

That's 25 x "4 more years" for you 'mercans ... forget whatever you think of Obamacare or the Iraq war - welcome to the never did anything-ever party!

If you believe the WTS then you have to believe that Jesus is the bigest waste of space the world have ever seen - 100 years of rule and nothing to show for it.

"None of the above" never looked so good.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

One much like any other, I would have thought!

Bill

• Zordino
    Zordino

I too thought the highlight of 2014 was going to be the 100 year anniversary of 1914 but right at the end Tight Pants Tony stole the show. My vote for 2014 is the year of the Tight Pants....

Tight Pants Forever Baby...

• Heaven
    Heaven

140 ... no, wait, 100 years of Christ's rule where Armageddon has yet to occur as promised many, many times. But it is close... imminent in fact.

Don't buy any green bananas and definitely, NO TIGHT PANTS, including undergarments, and NO COLOURFUL SOCKS!

2014 is the year I became retirement eligible. So much for not needing to go to high school and not needing a career.

I predict that the wackness will continue from Botchtower. It will be interesting to see what 2015 will bring.

• GoneAwol
    GoneAwol

2014. Year of the congregation bank account raid / pledge.

I can just see the guvnin biddies sitting at the big conference table, chanting "mo' money! mo' money! mo'money!"

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Tight pants-gate is a good one. I truly feel embarrassed for my jw friends that listen to Tony and believe anything he says. However, he may have been a victim of "too tight tidy whities" as a child.

jst saying!

eyeuse2badub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit