How Long Have You Been Here?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• greengirl8
    greengirl8

Since 3/08/03, first as "nowisee", then as "creativespirit", now as "GreenGirl8".

I kept forgetting my password.

I am contemplating coming back again in yet another persona: "nowiseemore"!! lol

Of course I remember you (and your questions) and mouthy from the beginning. But I don't come here too often anymore, just checking in every once in a while to see what interesting is happening.

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

[Apart from Simon who's been rightly disqualified...] according the the date joined on this thread so far, only Mouthy's been here longer than me! And that's only by two days! LOL! Me 24 November 2001, her 22 November.

The rest of you are mere newbies! :-)

I probably am a contestant for the slowest poster ever though: by my calculaton it's 0.1 of a post per day for 13 years and one month! :-) (ie: 479 posts in 4777 days).

But I have spent so many hours reading this place. Too many. Thank you Simon.

• lurkernomore
    lurkernomore

Joined up August this year, lurked for 3 or 4 months prior to this.

I'll be forever grateful to so many of you who've helped me and my wife on our way!

With another little one on the way any day now, i'm relieved to think my children will be able to grow up without the restraints and restrictions that so many of us have had to deal with growing up.

• Fulano2
    Fulano2

Since 2002, lost my password and the email account and just added a 2 to my name.

• Terry
    Terry

See my photo Avatar? Look under it and you'll see "Joined_____."

It also shows how many posts made.

I'll never catch up with you Minimus, I'm too long-winded. If brevity is the soul of wit, you're a genius

and I'm a brainstem!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

I' ve been around for 14 years, although my posting is low. I follow many threads daily . This place has been my lifeline

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I've been just about MIA the last year

5/13/09

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

@Max ahem! ;)

• rocketman
    rocketman

I started posting here under another username before settling on this one. All told, it's been since around 2000 that I've been here, so I'm closing in on 15 years.

• minimus
    minimus

There have been more than a few who have had different user names.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit