How Long Have You Been Here?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

March of 2007 almost 8 years ago now. My wife joined initially to learn how to deal with my bat-$hit crazy JW family. At first I had no interest in dealing with ANYTHING JW as I had exited the cult in 2003- however she told me that I'd be much more informed about things I was not aware of that had happened in the JW cult and I'd receive a lot of support from ex-JW's if I started posting. So I did and boy was she right. It's been a fantastic experience meeting all of you wonderful folks here on this board and I look forward to contributing for many years to come- if I'm alive ! LOL. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Simon
    Simon

Finally, a competition I can win !

• bigmac
    bigmac

Finally, a competition I can win

aaahh--no. its normal for management to be excluded from competitions. sorry. no cigar.

• Simon
    Simon

Dammit

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

Simon wins. Which brings up my question......Simon, what was going through your mind when you started the page?

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

I think it was Jan or Feb of 2010 as Totally ADD then my computer died and I lost my password so I resigned up as Still Totally ADD. My wife just read the question and said see has been here for 61 years. LOL Still Totally ADD

• Honesty
    Honesty

Almost 10 short, meaningful, fulfilled years.

• cofty
    cofty

5 years yesterday.

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Going on 13 years, I am not a heavy poster, and will go for long periods without making a comment. However, I keep tabs on this site quite regularly.

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Three years, two incarnations.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit