wt March 1, 2015 Cover

by wifibandit 38 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

What would have happened if Eve sinned and Adam did not? Would Eve have died right away and God give Adam a new wife? What does the WTS say about sin, does the man's genes cancel out the sin in the woman?

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

It looks like a collage of heads from different paintings.

• Ajax
    Ajax

Apognophos -

That's exactly what it is.

Years ago there was a WT rendering of a little Asian girl (about 4-5 years old) , in that giddy thrall of innocent delight, that makes children so adorable. Her face was absoluely radiating joy and excitement - suppossedly about something portrayed in the WT drawing.

A while later, I was leafing through old National Geographics and there was the identical NG photograph of the same little girl - she had been photographed watching kites flying in the Asian skies.

A superb photo (as are all NG pics) of childhood glee.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Ha, funny. But yes, these heads are not all painted in the same style, in the same light, and do not seem to be standing on the same ground at the same angle. It's disconcerting to look at. I wonder if we can find all these faces in prior publications.

• wifibandit
  • edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I swear that's not Jesus it's more like K

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I swear thats not Jesus it's Kenny Rogers grandad!

• wifibandit
  • Legacy
    Legacy

Hi,

So, Jesus gets old...ummmm....and has grey hair...so we will be re-newed but not he or his Dad...maybe the grey hair is a sign of maturity...would the sheep follow a young man...

&&& He has a beard too....someone is going to have to take Jesus to the back room to be counselled.....no beards & no long hair, Jesus....I know you are God's son & all, but that's a no no....

Wonder if a reader would ever but JW's say....in the new system, we will never get old...

Legacy

• Legacy
    Legacy

@Blondie,

If Adam didn't sin & God replaced Eve...we would all be naked & happy....

Legacy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit