Life On Mars?

by metatron 9 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/nasa-finds-evidence-of-life-on-mars-9929510.html

Perhaps life in Mars would be more accurate. Also, recent study of Martian meteorites have yielded organic material.

We're getting closer....

metatron

• donny
    donny

It is there. Terry Walstrom wrote about it in his book "Monorails of Mars."

• designs
  • RubaDub
    RubaDub

Bruno Mars is great.

Rub a Dub

• Island Man
    Island Man

I think it's possible. But I think Europa is an even better candidate for life.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Burps of Methane ? what else do you expect this time of year ?

I predict that by evening on Christmas Day there will be some Burps of Methane from Uranus.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Life on Mars, great TV show!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Back in 2006/2007 I read a book dealing with possible life on Mars. Not little green men, but life none the less. This was one contributing factor that lead me down the path of finally getting out of the Watchtower cult.

At this point data is showing signs of water and methane on Mars. Imagine if fossils of advanced lifeforms (i.e. animals) were found on Mars. I wonder how the Watchtower would try to spin an explaination around that.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

At this point data is showing signs of water and methane on Mars. Imagine if fossils of advanced lifeforms (i.e. animals) were found on Mars. I wonder how the Watchtower would try to spin an explaination around that.

They'd just ignore it like they do all the fossil evidence right here at home. At best, they'd misquote some scientists and quote some fellow creationists to "disprove" the findings.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Imagine if fossils of advanced lifeforms (i.e. animals) were found on Mars. I wonder how the Watchtower would try to spin an explaination around that.

Why would that be a problem for Watchtower teaching?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit