Jehovah witness just like the ISIS...only they can't kill..but they do torture

by goingthruthemotions 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• apostrate
    apostrate

In all seriousness, NO, no victim of ISIS or Al Quaeda would compare what they went through with life in the JW's.

But, psychologically speaking, there is a real similarity between the two. ISIS carries out their physical punishment, while the WT plants the seeds in their members minds, and sometimes it can lead to death (as others have mentioned, through suicide or having blood transfusions forcibly denied).

• AlphaMan
    AlphaMan

I can testify that JW's most certainly DO torture. When I was about 15 years old I had to sit through a 7 Day International Assembly!!! If I had the choice of that or waterboarding.....!

The CIA should use Watchtower tactics against captured ISIS members to extract information. Stage a fake 7 day Watchtower International Convention and give these guys a front row seat in the sun having to take notes. Use the mind numbing boring type/anti-type convention talks about how the Witnesses were chosen by Jehovah in 1919. Get a Fred Franz impersonator to close with prayer and before the amen the ISIS fanatic will tell you everything he knows, so not to have to go through another torturous day like this. If he doesn't talk make him go door-to-door with the JW's afterward the convention, then go out and eat a pork dinner with the friends while wearing his suit and name badge. LOL

• goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

simon, i will refrain from cussing...I disagree that the JW's are not like the radical muslims. If they could, they would stone people to death. shunning has caused many to kill themselves. There abuse in very subtle and may be done in the open.

but they do it like the abusive spouse the injures there mate behind closed doors whether it is verbal or physical....but, when in public view there is a different atitude.

I truely hate this cult of a religion, it is the worst mistake of my life to join it.

GTTM

• apostrate
    apostrate

AlphaMan,

Ha Ha Ha, LOL, that is so funny! The best humor is reality based humor! If it wasn't for my sense of humor, I would've killed myself years ago.

I kind of had a mental picture of Dick Cheney addressing the prisoners at Gitmo:

Cheney: "Okay men, the choice is yours. You can be subjected to water boarding, or you can begin attending the meetings of Jehovah's Witnesses at the Kingdom Hall!"

Detainees (in unison): (Collective sigh, heads down, pouting), "We'll take the water boarding."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit